Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Background story based in Coronet (5-8 years ago)

I'm thinking about writing a background story based in Coronet City, Corellia and like to see if there's some interest in it. I was first considering writing it on my own to have more control over it but figured it would be more exiting with co-writers!

It would be around 5-8 years back in time and would involve criminal activities and street gangs in the underworlds of Coronet. Spice, violence, nightclubs and all other kinds of abusive life are on my mind. I'm especially looking for a human or twi'lek partner to Tan with kind of a love/hate relationship which she can't simply walk away from because of depedence and threats, kind of stucked in it. And also exploring her darker sides. For more information on her background please check my bio and feel free to shoot a PM!

Open for ideas! Have a great weekend, y'all! :)

How do you mean historical, [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]?

We won't be messing with any major events that will interfere with the forum as it is now, if that is what you mean. So I guess we are pretty free to write it as we want? I'd love to see more people interested in it too! The more the merrier!

[member="Tan'yill"]
Born and bred on Corellia. Ended up working for criminal scum to the likes of the Red Ravens. I'd be glad to return to Julians homeworld and also explore his past. Count me in if you're interested. I RP with a plethora of NPC enemies, allies and cartels. All of which I would be glad to use in this story to create something great. Julian has few moral/ethical codes, so I'm sure I can fit anywhere you please. I'm definitely always interested in more PC allies or enemies.

[member="Tan'yill"]

Your timeline is very interesting.

If this thread is occurring 8 years ago (843 ABY), then Corellia would still a whole planet (Pre-Netherworld).

5-6 years ago (845 ABY), would be just after the Netherworld event, in which Corellia became shattered. As a result, the planet would be a complete mess if your threading at that time.

Gives you a lot of options for your story setting, assuming you want to borrow from the board lore (no rule says that you have to).

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

I must admit I haven't payed much attention to the timeline but of course I'd like the story to fit in with the boards lore! Thanks for the heads up!

[member="Julian Valentine"]

Sounds great! I've got limited experience of writing NPCs myself, so if you got any tips and ideas I'd love to talk further! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom