Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Back into the swing of things

Hey everyone hope you folks are doing well. Haven’t been very active since earlier this month to be quite honest but I want to change that.

Assuming the Alliance government is not intending to outlaw all Mandalorians due to the escalating war with the Enclave, my OC Minerva will continue to serve with its military. Besides being a Mandalorian warrior she is the captain of a special forces company. I'm looking for new possible stories preferably with GA-affiliated characters or allies to the faction.

From a social thread, personal drama, comedy to combat missions I'm up to explore any of those.

Hilal is upset to see a fellow Mandalorian slander her people on the magazine. Let’s rp! XD

Well the most likely chance of Hilal and Minerva meeting would be in combat because the latter prefers not to deal with Enclave members unless there is no other option.

Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

Aight, lesgo. Hit me up on discord and I'll throw a character at you.

Sure thing I‘ll send a message.

Well I am once again always down to do some Minerva-Casany roleplay in this universe if you're up for it. I'm also looking to get active again yet I'm pretty thin on threads.

Casany is not currently affiliated with an official Mandalorian faction. More just doing her own thing as a bounty hunter at the moment.

Selle of course would love to take on more adventures with her Vod. Perhaps she ends up being hired by the GA to help out on a mission Minerva's on (or we can somehow work out her teaching Minerva her hand-to-hand style)

Otherwise, Ari Naldax Ari Naldax is always looking to hang out with other GADF Personnel, and Stybla'rei'naodo Stybla'rei'naodo is definitely interested in studying the rifts in Mandalorian Culture, so she can figure out their consequences for the Chiss.

Well I am once again always down to do some Minerva-Casany roleplay in this universe if you're up for it. I'm also looking to get active again yet I'm pretty thin on threads.

Casany is not currently affiliated with an official Mandalorian faction. More just doing her own thing as a bounty hunter at the moment.

Yea that would be cool. Maybe Minerva hired her to help hunt a Transdosen slaver who was involved with the infamous raid against Kashyyyk and they can team up to do that.

Selle of course would love to take on more adventures with her Vod. Perhaps she ends up being hired by the GA to help out on a mission Minerva's on (or we can somehow work out her teaching Minerva her hand-to-hand style)

Otherwise, Ari Naldax Ari Naldax is always looking to hang out with other GADF Personnel, and Stybla'rei'naodo Stybla'rei'naodo is definitely interested in studying the rifts in Mandalorian Culture, so she can figure out their consequences for the Chiss.

Yea that would be cool. In that case Minerva could be setting an outpost for her unit on Endor and calls Selle for to help scout and root out possible opposition. We could work in there Selle teaching Minerva that fighting style.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom