Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back Door War OCC

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Ragnar Ordo"] Don't be sad mate. You are attacking a heavily fortified position with less men then me. The odds were never really in your favor. I was talking to Finis on ideas to level the playing field yesterday because of the chance of this happening, so we will see if he uses them. ;)

@Kung Seilois

Courtyard 1 was wiped out earlier by me if you don't remember ..... could you please edit your post to reflect that so I can respond accurately?

Kung Seilois

[member="Ragnar Ordo"] Fixed. There was a courtyard squad I hadn't used yet, I think I got Courtyard 1 and Mansion 1 mixed up. It was Courtyard 5 I hadn't used, so it should be good now.

Kung Seilois

Just pointing this out, the guys in the mansion were still fighting the remains of a squad who had three men, and I sent two other squads to fully eliminate the survivors of those who entered the mansion..

[member="Finis the villian"]

Kung Seilois

Forgot to fire? Forgot to fire?! At a horde of charging... *smashes head against the desk* Yep, Seilois is taking his credits and leaving. Even he can't save these guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom