Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back Door War OCC

Ok guys I want to thank you for helping me out in this rp here are sign - ups for each group and which side you'll be on

Group A : This group will be after my rival's estate , the goal here is to utterly come in like a wrecking ball and annihilate everyone, and anything ..... Their is a bonus for those who protect my rival , or kill him. ( Ill be acting as the GM for the boss level)

Group B: Destroy the weapon factory , and weapon Caches , I would like our one PC enemy to attempt to protect the factory . The person who creatively has the most destruction will get to face the jedi padawan, or make friends with him.

I have talked with numerous people who wanted these objectives Sign up now before our next stage of rp :)

@Dha Verd I would like to know which side you are actually on and which group you would like to partake in

[member="Minna"] you will have complte control of all the factory's NPC's so you can have a formidable defense just so you know
@Tye Kelly finish your fight with Dha Verd and then transition to the next phase please I would also like to know which group you would like to be in this is going to be extremely epic.... also thank you for cooperating

im not trying to be a karking control freak I just had a lot of ideas for this rp :) thank you guys

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
So, just to let people know, I have been contracted to protect the Rival, their boss, so I will kinda be on the opposing side but less focus on destruction of any kind and more on protecting the NPC Boss.

@Kung Seilois

Don't worry I have beskar armor on which means you'll have to find my weakness in my armor before wasting a shot on me. my weak spot is in my lower back joint and ankles. IC wise you do not know this .... but I thought it would be a fair warning. :)

Kung Seilois

:huh: Isn't Beskar extremely expensive, hard to get, and usually used in alloys and in small plates because of how hard it is to get and because of that you had to go through the items list to get it approved? That said, I am not a Mandalorian, so I am not sure how that all works.

[member="Ragnar Ordo"]

Kung Seilois said:
So, just to let people know, I have been contracted to protect the Rival, their boss, so I will kinda be on the opposing side but less focus on destruction of any kind and more on protecting the NPC Boss.
I'm protecting the Rival's factory. Does this mean we're on the same side? :)

@Kung Seilois

@Kung Seilois

Actually for mandalorians they don't have a restriction to beskar, and just so you know youll have control of 300 npc's , 180 being military personnel , your fortification will have four walls with a tower in corner of the wall, next you will have the mansion itself with the highest room in the estate , the mainsion has a main hall, kitchen , slave quarters , and 30 bedrooms , along with an armory and vault. You have the option of deciding where these Npc's will go . Good luck and pm where each of them will be. your opponent's will have 78 npc's at their disposal. Good luck !

I'm gonna be fighting the Jedi because I am more powerful than my opponent I am facing right now so I think I deserve to face the green furball I say I'm stronger because I've been in the rp longer and know more force powers and more lightsaber stances than him for he just created his person today

Kung Seilois

[member="Finis the villian"]: I am leading the NPCs? Huh, some Crime Boss is placing a lot of trust in this freelancer. I better have gotten half the pay up front! How much am I getting Paid? Need to work that out in the PMs as well.

@Minna: Looks like it, but it looks like it is more allies of convenience then allies of trust. ;) Since you just want to stop him, and I just want to get paid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom