Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back Door War OCC

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Tye Kelly"] So then you are with me and Minna?

[member="Finis the villian"] That would be enough to prompt him to do whatever the hell said boss wanted him to do.

[member="Tye Kelly"]

- youll have 19 npc's at your disposal ( remember there elite mercenaries )

[member="Minna"]

- youll have 80 npcs for the fight

good luck both of you! remember the PC's are all that count this is just to give the sense of strategy :)

Kung Seilois

[member="Finis the villian"] Wait... so are these guys taken out of the 180 I have? Or are they in conjunction? So it would be 80 for minni, 100 for me, and 19 elites for the rouge padawan?

Tactics are a good way to develop characters, atsmophere, and even if your PC loses, if you outmaneuver them with NPCs on the field you can win. ;)

When in the fight I would like to to have a count of survivors , and where they are for example

Total NPC: 10

Location (currently): 5 are at location A, 3 with me , 2 are at location B

New locations : Location A go to location C and engage , Men with me reinforce location C , location B stay put

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassualities are given by me next move I suggest you state that next time and subtract those to your current amount Ill tell you the loses
I am decideing this with a monopoly dye pm any questions

[member="Tye Kelly"]

your attacking the weapons factory, your goal is to destroy as much machinery, and weapons caches as possible, since your the only one who is causeing destruction youll eventually after awhile in the thread be able to fight the jedi. When you two engage its a duel from their....... Understand?

Kung Seilois

Tye Kelly said:
Okay I'm kinda confused I know I'll have 19 people but afterwards I'm confused
From what I understand... Minna will be guarding the factory with 80 men. You will lead an elite unit to attack the factory in order to destroy as much as possible. Odds are you and Minna will duel since you are both Jedi thus letting you have the fight you wanted.

As this fight goes on, the Mando will lead his men to attack the Estate that I have to guard with 180 men. It is a two pronged attack, and you and the Mando are on the attacking end while me and Minna are defending. Minna defending because she wants to thwart, I believe, in her eyes a larger threat, and I defending for credits.

Kung Seilois

[member="Ragnar Ordo"] [member="Dha Verd"] You two versus me, huh? Will be fun. ;) Going to have to watch that sneaky little vibrosword Verd to ensure he doesn't sneak up on the Crime Boss. I intend to get my credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom