Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Back Alley Dealings

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri strode away after the conclusion of the meeting, having to pass through the crowds of civilians and marching soldiers as he sought a swift escape from the events of the day. The Sith Order was at "peace" once more, and just like all the other agreements between the leading Sith it was stale and bloody. The Kainite Civil War had passed and Carnifex as well as his followers had been spared true punishment and judgement once more. Again Empyrean had failed the Empire that he had so quickly crowned himself the ruler of, a fact that did not surprise the masked man at all.

That didn't make him any less disgusted with the whole matter of course, it didn't quell the burning rage and desire for revenge that returned each time he was forced to acknowledge the Kainites and their leader. Nothing ever would at this rate.

In order to get away from the crowds and noise, the Knight began slipping into and traveling through the alleys between the streets and buildings. Jutrand was covered in such routes, blank spaces where traffic rarely touched due to how narrow they were. As he strode down an alleyway though, something alerted him in the back of his mind and set off his senses. He wasn't alone. After another few moments of walking he stopped in his tracks, his gaze shifting around the dark walls as his hand drifted to the lightsaber on his belt. "I know you're here. Come out and show yourself."

Darth Patiens Darth Patiens

Hearing the demand for Patients to show himself only made him chuckle to himself before he used force telepathy to respond speaking in a calm and polite tone directly into Alisteri's mind

"All in good time my friend but first you must answer my questions"

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Asking unwelcome questions to a Sith in a dirty alley?" Alisteri scoffed and pulled his weapon from his belt yet chose not to ignite it for the moment. He still had to figure out where his pursuer was hiding at after all. "To do something like that you'd either have to be a fool, or an arrogant fool." Given the telepathy and the presence in the Force, it was most certainly the latter of the two possibilities. "Very well shadow, I shall indulge you. What do you want from me?"

"A wise decision friend"

The voice spoke and then paused to pounder how to ask his first question and after a couple seconds of silence the voice asked

"What is it that you desire?*

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri waited for the question, all the while making subtle yet intent glances around to survey the area. There was plenty of potential places to be hidden in and around the alleyway, and even more when one factored in the Force as another method of concealment. His head tilted to the side ever so slightly at the question when it was finally posed. If one could see his expression then perhaps his confusion would be all the more apparent. "At the moment I desire an end to these games."

Of course he knew that wasn't the desired answer, but he simply couldn't resist venting his frustation at the empty alley around him. "My desires are the same as all true Sith. To see the order grow and prosper until it one day envelops every corner of the galaxy."

the voice fell silent pondering the answer given while weighing on how to proceed and then it spoke in an oddly satisfied and amused tone

"Then It would seem that are desires are one and the same at least for the most part"

It then fell silent again for a few seconds longer than before then asked

"Are you satisfied with the Emperor and his regime?"

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Is there anyone that is?" Alisteri's disdain was far from secret, he felt no need to hide such strong feelings after all. There was little point in paying lip service when such attitudes were overlooked regardless. "Even now he sits and talks with traitors as though they haven't rebelled time and time again for their own selfish purposes and desires. What Emperor would so easily welcome betrayers back into the fold without any punishment or proper judgement to rain down upon them?"

The voice chuckled at his response and then spoke this time it sounded serious

"I to agree that he does not deserve to sit upon the throne though my reasons are different"

Then it fell silent again and then the source of the voice materialized no more the 20-30ft in front of of Alisteri
dfa2589390e73422478ee3718633e3c7f0e2a8fa_hq.jpg

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri was quick to fix his gaze upon the other man as soon as he had appeared, idly twisting the hilt of his lightsaber in his fingers as he debated for a moment on whether or not to activate it. "So you garb yourself as one of the ancient Sith then? Someone that looks at the present and plans for the future yet appears as one from the past. Do tell your reasons then stranger, and your name as well." He chose to stay his hand for the time-being and humor the conversation. If nothing else then he'd have an odd story to entertain a peer with sometime in the future.

the Stranger stood there for a moment as he listened to Alisteri's request while at the same time analyzing him trying to gauge how difficult it would be for him to subdue him should it come to blows and then he spoke not through telepathy but our loud in the same calm and polite tone as he had in the beginning

"The reason I look like this is none of your concern Alisteri but as for why speak of the future well let's just say that my goals require great planing"

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Most goals do. Most that are worthy of pursuing at any rate." Alisteri remained guarded yet cordial, sizing up the Sith just as much as he was being sized up in return. He knew well enough that one had to be ready for anything when speaking with Sith, to watch for barbs and blows in equal measure. Such was the way of things. "If you're here to go on a long and drawn out speech about your goals and aspirations then I'd suggest you find another Sith to bother, I have no patience for idle chatter."

The meeting had robbed him of that. "Tell me of whatever it is you want with me or stand aside."

The stranger simply chuckled at Alisteri's demand that he explain what he wants as a response the stranger moved his black cloak aside revealing a Golden cross guarded lightsaber hanging on his left hip which he grabbed with his right hand and ignited the blade bathing him and the ally in an eerie red light as he took a stance indicative of Form 7 and as he did this a loud clanking sound could be heard as if metal plants where being rubbed and banged together

339750070_130380756561989_5517037638864404649_n.jpg

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Fine by me." Alisteri shrugged and ignited his own blade in return, his other hand reaching to draw his sword from his belt as he adopted a defensive stance. "At least this will brighten up my day somewhat I suppose." He didn't wait for the stranger to make the first move. Without warning he raced forward in a mad dash and leapt into the air to come down on the other masked Sith, both of his blades aimed to take off both of his opponent's shoulders in one fell swoop.

The stranger simply looked up at Alisteri as he came down upon him lightsaber and sword in hand but made no attempt to defend himself instead he let the attack hit his shoulders causing both his lightsaber and sword to bounce off harmlessly but where the lightsaber had struck burned away some of his robe revealing what appeared to be some sort of shiny brownish armor now in response to this failed attack the stranger raised his lightsaber and attempted to bisect Alisteri from the head down

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri growled in frustration and was quick to raise up his weapons to block the incoming attack, glaring at where his lightsaber had burned away part of the robe to reveal some sort of armor underneath. Everyone had a gimmick for stopping the blade of a weapon that was meant to cut through anything it seemed. "Blunt force trauma it is then." With a growl he kicked out, intending to strike his opponent's left knee while his sword wielding arm moved to elbow the stranger's face.

Seeing that his attack had been blocked the stranger was quick to react spinning out of the way of Alisteri's attempt to kick his knee only to have Alisteri's elbow graze his face causing the stranger to stumble back a bit but this did not deter him for long because only a few moments after stumbling back the stranger out stretched his left arm then gathering the dark side of the force he unleashed a violent torrent of pitch black force lightning towards Alisteri

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Rather than move in to attempt another strike at his opponent as the stranger stumbled back, Alisteri took a step back himself and adopted a more defensive stance. Until he could figure out where the armor ended there was little point in trying to land a fatal blow, such wasted effort could wind up being the death of him if he wasn't careful. The Knight raised up his sword as the lightning shot forth towards him, the blade catching it as he moved his lightsaber close behind it in case the lightning darted past the sword.

"That's a nice color, but I much prefer the classic look myself!" The hand holding his lightsaber splayed open enough to outstretch his fingers as lightning danced between them before a short burst of it leapt from them and towards the stranger.

As the lightning shot forth from Alisteri's speeding towards him the stranger dropped his lightsaber e outstretched his right hand and through the use of Tutaminis absorbed it and then combining it with his own force lightning shot it back at Alisteri but it seemed like this stranger was holding back for some reason yet unknown

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri gritted his teeth in frustration as his lightning was rendered useless, but he did see an opening even as more lightning continued to batter against his blade and gradually forced it back. The stranger had dropped his lightsaber, and that was all that he needed. With great effort be slowly began moving through the barrage of black bolts, more lightning launching out from his own hand in an attempt to keep the other Sith distracted as he tried to get close enough to manage a stab with his lightsaber.

The stranger continued to bombard Alisteri with force lightning while he drew ever closer with each step so the Stranger closed their eyes though this was not apparent to Alisteri and focused calming his mind he used Flow-walking to see the myriad of possible futures seeing that in almost every one of them he emerged victorious with Alisteri dead at his feet save for a few upon seeing them The stranger knew what he had to do and opened his eyes and continued to bombard him with Lightning completely ignoring his lightsaber on the ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom