Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Back Alley Dealings

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
When Alisteri got close enough to risk a hit he didn't bother to hold back or wait any longer, using his sword to slightly pull the coming barrage of lightning away just enough to give his lightsaber room to be thrusted forward. Without hesitation he stabbed forward with the intent to bury the crimson blade between the eyes of the stranger's mask, pushing all of his weight and momentum into the attack to see it through.

Darth Patiens Darth Patiens

As Alisteri drew close enough the stranger knew everything had played out as he had seen all that was left was to rewrite the past so the stranger yet again closed his eyes focused and calmed his mind using flow walking yet again but not to see the futures this time he was back in the past at the exact moment that the duel was about to begin his presence completely masked should anyone look in his direction all the would see is a slight shimmer then gathering the dark side of the force he outstretched his right hand and unleashed torrent's of pitch black sith lightning far more powerful then the one Alisteri would block in the future

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri's senses suddenly went off in an instant, his gaze snapping to spot the black lightning heading towards him. All he could manage to do was ignite his lightsaber before the lightning crashed into his body, a pained hiss tore out of his throat as he was thrown back by the sheer force of the barrage. "I'm going to tear you apart!" Pain wracked his body as he attempted to clamber onto his feet and try to spot his attacker.

At the moment that the strangers Lightning hit Alisteri the new present was cemented the shimmer that was the stranger disappeared and the memories of what happened up to the stranger using Flow-walking to alter the past came flooding back to both of them and the stranger deactivated his lightsaber placing it back on his belt before saying in a calm voice

"I am satisfied"

The
stranger then walked over to Alisteri and kneeled down next to him drawing upon the force to use force healing to heal Alisteri's wounds while at the same time proceeding to say

"Sorry for that but it was the only way to know for sure the limits of your abilities"

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
The memory of the brief duel did little to quell the pain that was coursing through his body, although it did justify his caution he supposed. Regardless he was none too eager when the stranger came over, batting away at the helping attempts as he finally got back on his feet once more. "Cease your patronizing and your cheap tricks! Be thankful I am not in a position to carve your head from your shoulders!"

Were it not for the armor, Alisteri might have tried his luck at doing just that. He could always make another attempt at a later time after his body had recovered and regenerated fully. "Enough of these horrid little games, tell me who you are and why I shouldn't disembowel you in this alley for your impertinence!"

The stranger simply chuckled as Alisteri batted away his hand and proceeded to stand up calling what he did a cheap trick and demanding that he reveal his identity so he did just that saying

"Very well friend my name is Darth Patiens and that cheap trick as you so elegantly called it was called flow-walking. It was taught to me by the Aing-Tii a secretive species of alien monks who hail from a world within the Kathol Rift as was this."

Upon finishing what he was saying the space around both him and Alisteri began to fold and within an instant they where both standing before a massive fortress in what would be a strange and foreign land to Alisteri
pratik-kulkarni-fortress.jpg

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Aing-Tii? I don't remember you during the conquest of that accursed world." Then again at the time he had been very distracted and focused on his mission, the world itself had fallen into compliance like all the rest after all. Before Alisteri could attempt any further questions though, the world around them began to distort and shift. His gaze snapped around to observe his new surroundings before he leveld his lightsaber at the apparent Darth Patiens. "Where have you taken me? Is this another of your sordid little tricks?!"

Darth Patiens simply chuckled before turning to face Alisteri and says

"rest assured this is no trick how we are here is through the use of Fold space yet another technique that i learned from the Aing-Tii before you conquered their world and as for where we are welcome to my sanctuary and base of operations the Planet of Mord'Rethar"

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri glared at the other Sith and spared another glance at his surroundings to confirm that it wasn't all some elaborate illusion. A bit of sensory probing failed to detect such a thing, just as it failed to detect the immense population of Jutrand that should have been around them if this was indeed all an illusion. "You've still yet to tell me exactly who you are and what you want. A name and a grudge against Empyrean tells me nothing."

Darth Patiens began to walk towards the fortress while using force telepathy to continue communicating with Alisteri

"You have it wrong i bare no grudge against Empyrean I simply know that he does not have the Unification of the sith as his primary goal, and as for what i want well that is for you to be my ally"

He says as he grows closer to the fortress only to stop as a group of soldiers clad in white armor approach him
334458e4a4c9d1645ae50ec52cdadbba.jpg

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
'"A true Sith would despise the 'Emperor' and his ilk, given all that they've done for their own selfish gain at our expense." Alisteri reluctantly followed after Darth Patiens, finding no other easy methods from escape aside from the hope that the other Sith would lead the way to somewhere that potentially had a ship. "An ally? You wish for me to support your play for the throne over so many others? What makes you any different from the countless other scheming Sith?" He glanced at the approaching soldiers and gestured towards them with a nod. "Friends of yours I assume?"

Darth patiens stopped once the soldiers were directly in front of him

"Welcome back my lord"

One of the soldier said as they fell into step Darth Patiens simply nodding to them as he began to move again having a conversation with one of the soldiers but what was being said was unable to be heard as they continued towards the massive fortress

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri followed behind Darth Patiens, his attention flickering between the other Sith and the world that they found themselves on. It mattered little what they spoke of in his mind, regardless he found himself on a strange planet with no credible allies and no assurances of safety aside from a simple gentleman's agreement. "So I am assuming you did bring me here for a purpose yes? This is rather elaborate for a simple assassination or kidnapping attempt."

He'd rather get to the point than walk around waiting to see something worthwhile amidst the ruined buildings. "What is this place?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom