Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech B5SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare for your... examination.
9402b5d6f1ba9960e5d056d5ddc0279e.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Class one - Science Droid
  • Size: 2m tall 30cm wide (Orb 50x50cm)
  • Weight: 130kg
  • Armament: Non
  • Propulsion: Repulsor (can travel up to 80km/h)
  • Mics: Scomp links
Equipment/Special Features:
Strengths:
  • Smart and Adaptable: The central computer is made up of a large array of different computing and programing software of high quality. This allows the droid to adapt on spot to prevent electronic viruses and potential hackers from entering a net working real time.
  • Fast and Nimble: In terms of physical and electric form the B5SD is q fast and agile droid able to keep up with an advancing army or outrun any potential threat.
Weaknesses:
  • Non-Combatant: With all the aspect on the droid directed to scientific processes there is next to no room for any form of weapons. At most the B5SD can use it's long snake like appendages to ward off potential attackers.
  • Availability: The cost of creation and delicate procedures employed to get these droids operational greatly reduce the numbers that can be produced. Though able to keep track of an entire army if one is to be lost in battle it will take months to create a new one to replace it.
DESCRIPTION
With the very recent and dangerous problems associated with the CIS and their droid army in the forms of viruses certain counter measures had to be made to ensure the safety of the organic members. Though better security and other counter measures were made for larger systems the ability to input such devices into every single droid serving in the main army would have been to expensive and hard to empty. As such Mordulla Manufacturing decided to address the problem in a different way that utilized a network linked to a singular droid, similar to the old tactical droids used in the clone wars.

The concept behind the droid is that such a machine is able to locate a potential virus or hacker threat that may be trying to work it's way into the system and counteract it like a human slicer. The advantage being it can constantly monitor the state of all present battle droids and learn to predict and recognize dangers as time goes on. Though not having the same skill level as a master organic hacker the quick response time and ability to quickly deploy it were needed does give it an edge in how the CIS chooses to deploy is massive droid armies.

In addition the unit can give warning to organic beings that can manually shut down of a droid force to prevent a spread of such a cybernetic attack.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Labkahip Mordulla"]

Hi there an interesting concept having a hacking droid to counter human hackers.

Just wanted to get a few things cleared up. The template appears to be a mix match of other templates. Could you please make it the droid template since that seems to be what you are going for.

Classification of a bactera droid. Classification actually refers to what kind of degree of droid is this and in your case I would be saying it is a class one droid as it counter hacks others trying to hack in.

Otherwise a really good looking droid.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins

Still doesn't match the template specifically these sections below and you have affiliation twice please remove one of these.

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • (Detail briefly in a list format actual contents of the known abilities, special features, qualities of note, etc. - If these are notable enough to be strengths, please add them to strengths. )

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins

You have made some changes but I need you to lose availability. It doesn't exist in the template. Defences as well doesn't exist as part of the template. Otherwise this sub is fine.

Prepare for your... examination.
There is no rule against additional information to help a sub be more informal and I know for a fact that is no reason to reject or refuse approval as it is something I have done with many other subs in the past. If everyone had to strictly adhere to the sub format as you say every single technology/ship/location creation would lack any personalty and just be all the same. I've made the changes just to get this done and out of the way as this is taking up way to much time.

[member="Tom Taff"]

If you would like to re-add whatever adjustments you added to the template, you may do so. As I did not see these adjustments I am not entirely sure, but I do not believe they needed to be removed. If not I will approve this submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom