Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Awkward Silence*

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
ReTRAKKS
*Silence*

Ya' know, normally one's introduction is pretty amazing and legit, but mine always are- well- boring XD Welp, I'm going to keep mine short, just for the sake of my headache.. Oh, I'm ℜℯT̶̶R̶̶A̶̶K̶̶K̶S̶. Gosh, did I make that clear enough XD
Welp, My RP career consists of 5 full years of trial and error, with both moderation and RP skills under my belt (and randomness). I started off on a small Transformers website, and became the admin of it's 2.0 version. Currently I am the Theme manager on that site
smiley.png

Besides transformers, I like to RP in Hunger Games, Science Fiction, Horror, and some real life variant RPs. Everything else I've tried, except Romance, don't even get me started on my- uh- awkwardness to the subject XP

The reason I joined is- well- complicated. After watching Star Wars: A New Hope (1977?), I decided that I should venture into the unknown and learn about new RP themes. Though, It appears my lack of knowledge is a setback on some sites I've attempted to join, and this the first I've actually been allowed to submit an application XP Ya, I'm Not the person to come to when it comes to Star Wars lore related questions. That' what the Wookipedia is for XP

Anywho, I'm excited to RP! I hope to see you within the stars beyond (horrible final note, sorry XD)

- ℜℯT̶̶R̶̶A̶̶K̶̶K̶S̶

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
Oh wow! So many people replied :0

[member="Tobiah Dashiell"]: Yes, I am Lord Megatron Himself. Hehe XD (jk XP)
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]: Thank You C:
[member="Zoya"] + [member="Sam Jhovna"]: Thank You!!

Welcome to the site! I'm Chris, one of your friendly neighborhood weirdos, along with the site's resident Mad Merc. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We're a generally friendly bunch here! Just don't, unless you enjoy 1000 notifications and a bunch of gifs, try to discuss what console is the best or if consoles or PCs are better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom