Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome sig for awesome girl

Since this character is a Mandalorian, and based on Wonder Woman who's my fav superhero ever, I was hoping for something that kind of mixes the two together. She is also a force user, so if anyone can splice in a lightsaber in the pic that would be so cool. Also this Wonder Woman version has a leather jacket and not the whole traditional outfit from the comics. And the quote for her is basically "Strength in Honor". Any other questions just ask.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Cassandra Fenri"]

Ok...it may be a bit simple? I used the Mando symbol, a faded Mano helmet and your WW/SW warrior WITH jacket.

If you want anything changing just shout, or use it until something better comes along! :)

Stephanie Swail

Aw, you're welcome - I only have MS software, no Photoshop, so they are simple, but if they are liked...I appreciate it.

And if you ever want to RP, just shout, because I seriously dig the imagery of DC meets SW. :)

Stephanie Swail

I'm a DC supporter myself (I love both, but think Marvel are just WAY over-rated now), and am praying we get what we, the fans, and they, the heroes, deserve with 'Batman v Superman'.

*Geek Alert*

[member="Asterion"]

I'm kinda mixed about DC's movie plan. They're taking the short route and making their JLA movie a two parter so they can bring out more solo moives in-between because they want to catch up with Marvel.

And as for our thread are you with the Mandos or any other faction? Could help if I know how Cassandra would react to you lol.

Stephanie Swail

I just hope they don't rush to compete with Marvel's universe.

And Asterion isn't with a Faction - he was, but it dissolved, so he's out on his own to battle the Light. He could use a Faction, he just hasn't found one that gives him purpose. It could all depend on your standing how you see him.

(OOC: All Factions I tried have been so inactive, it got boring to wait around sadly).

[member="Asterion"]

(Oh I see. lol)

Well Cassandra, being Mando, belives in code of honor and all that. I don't know if the Mandos and Sith really get along or not. But he is a warrior, sort of like her, so she might respect that. Maybe even ask for a few force lessons since she's an apprentice level herself.

Stephanie Swail

I'm not sure either - he's a wanderer, so he could venture into Mando space without regard for them, and encounter you if you are....scouting the area or whatnot? He's in a Sith fighter and his over-confidence in not being tied down could be his weakness by disregarding his own safety.

But I agree, like you, he'd respect you warrior blood and what you fight for, he'd just hope it was for a similar cause as he. :)

Stephanie Swail

As I forced you into threading after bribing you with a sig, I'll start something off, no problem. :)

I'll get it done as I figure out his reason for venturing out there. Pick a planet for me you Mandos have that's not overly major or important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom