Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech AW-Tx03 "Arietis" Turbolaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
ion-turret-class-sb1-3d-model-max-obj-3ds-fbx-ma-mb.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Aurora Industries
  • Affiliation: Aurora Industries, Closed-Market
  • Model: AW-Tx03 "Arietes" Turbolaser
  • Modularity: None

• Production: Minor-production
  • Material: Trilamnium, Internal Turbolaser Components, Siaber Crystals
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Turbolaser
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Tibanna Canisters, Siaber Crystal Power Generator
  • Ammunition Capacity: Effectively Unlimited

• Reload Speed: Average
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: High
  • Stopping Power: Very High
  • Recoil: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Siaber Crystal Power Generator - The heart of the new weapon, the Siaber Crystal that powers each turbolaser is the reason why it has enhanced firepower compared to its predecessor
Strengths:
  • Enhanced Stopping Power - Due to the Siaber Crystal that powers each turbolaser and the modifications done to the internal components, the weapons have an increased firepower
Weaknesses:
  • Broken Crystal - Siaber Crystals, if broken, tend to vaporize anything within a given radius depending on the size of the crystal (15 meters for the crystals in these turbolasers
DESCRIPTION

A vital part of Aurora Industries' modernization project was the upgrading of the company's standard turbolaser from the older Corona turbolasers. The engineers in the company began designing the next generation turbolaser, centered once again around the Siaber crystal technology at the heart of Aurora's technology. The new turbolaser, dubbed the Arietis, sported the usual increase in stopping power afforded by the Siaber crystal at its heart. The new weapon also saw a slight increase in its rate of fire over its predecessor, due to Aurora engineers have learned how to efficiently streamline certain components of their weapon systems from previous projects.

[member="Taeli Raaf"], hi I'll be the judge reviewing your sub today.

This looks like a nice simple turbolaser, nicely written and put together. I just have one issue to bring to your attention before I approve it. The submission is a little overpowered. I would recommend you drop it by one rating, however, this isn't a necessity and if you want to keep it the way it is please let me know and I'll go ahead and approve it.

Please tag me back when you're ready.

[member="John Locke"]

I'm alright with how it is, but gosh darn it do I need to figure out the modifiers for these. Not as easy as ships since they have a guide to work with, maybe something to consider for the next Factory update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom