Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Avi Merron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Avi Merron
Titles: Jedi Knight
Loyalties: Jedi Order
Role: Avi is Mark Sage's mentor in the force.
Development Threads: TBA
Species: Human
Force-Sensitive: She is fairly attuned to the force, though not over-poweredly so, and was promoted to knight at the early age of 14
Appearance: Avi is about 5 foot 5 inches tall with medium length brown hair and green eyes. Fairly thin and looks a bit seasoned. Usually sticks to wearing a normal, dark brown cloak and a tan jedi tunic.
Personality: Calm in any situation and is able to keep just about anyone in check while being nice about it.
Weapon of Choice: Blue bladed lightsaber and the force
Wealth: Not in the lower class, but not overly rich by any means. She lives the simple life of a jedi, and doesn't need too much money.
Combat Function: Avi would rather negotiate than fight, but, when faced with a combat situation, she is more focused on force based attacks than just lightsaber combat, using her environment to her advantage.
Skills: Force Push
Force Pull
Force Choke
Force Stealth/Concealment
Force Speed
Force Jump/Leap
Force Healing
Mind Trick
Cleanse Mind
Telekenisis
Force Throw
Force Repulse

Notable Possessions: Her lightsaber and a mid-size starfighter. She doesn't need much more than that.
Other Notes: Avi took Mark under her wing after she was promoted to knight status and about a year after he was originally brought into The Order. She isn't overly strict about it, and allows him to roam a bit. She believes that it's better to go out and experience things than to just train for them and study for them and have them never happen. She also believes herself to be more of a friend and teacher than a boot camp commander.
[member="Ilias Nytrau"]

[member="Mark Sage"]

My apologies for the wait! My current request is for you to expand a bit on the kinds of skills your NPC is capable of employing re: the Force. I'm afraid I'm you've left it too vague at present! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom