Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Ave, dux Keres

Ambition, it was what pushed Sith above their fellow peers. Passion was key after all... And there were hardly any more passionate than the freshly appointed Darth Keres, from her days learning at the academy to now... She always gave it her all to stand above the rest, from dirt to gold.

The ambitious upstart had been summoned by the emperor himself, something that has only happened a few times so far. With Adeline being granted many useful tools and knowledge thanks to her actions, though today she was uncertain. Ever so one of the more confusing Sith, she oft vanished and ended up going place to place. For what reason? Only Keres knew of course, she was hardly ever one to just openly state what was on her twisted mind.

And so the knight had traveled here to the almighty Mors Mons, stopping just outside his chambers she would knock her metal-clad hand on the door.

Once permitted entry she would bow her head to Empyrean.

"You summoned me my lord?"

Her voice echoed out from her hood covered helm, awaiting what the emperor had in store for her this time.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

"It is customary to kneel to your Emperor, not bow, Witch.", Empyrean said flatly, cold as the corpse that he was.​
Metal eyes watched her from a throne made of black, oily stone. Atop it sat the God Emperor of the Sith - the Corpse Lord, the Dead God, a thousand names every ramshackle citizen of the Galaxy knew him as. For most, Sith included, he was simply Death. Now looking upon her was that face, zombified, corpse-like, Death's strange visage.​
"I need to be made aware about your progress and dealings. Secrets are not to be kept from me - so speak plainly, and truthfully, or I'll get an artifact that will tear truth from gray matter in a much more painful way."​

Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

Not only did word travel fast, but it seems his gaze was ever watchful... And so she does as requested, giving a kneel instead of a bow.

"I would normally assume that rumor had reached you, but with those eyes I know better... I shall report all my current endeavours as of late. Firstly with my newest of nests and research projects, for years I have had vivid dreams of a planet coated in red. With streets and spires of black stone, I stood there... With myself being a leader for my kind, a priestess you could say. As to what I preached I don't know, my dreams never got too far yet I always knew this place had to exist."

The occultist clears her throat, continuing to kneel she spoke more.

"I can safely report that it does indeed exist, I have walked those very streets myself. Filled with nothing but bones and ghosts really, my team and I have been working on learning the place."

Next was the part she did not wish to share, yet despite her substantial growth in not just power but also influence... She dare not test her metal against the corpse god, Adeline had her stubborn pride much like all darksiders, but she wasn't an idiot.

"And lastly... As you have no doubt heard.. My trip to Mustafar. A voice called out to me, unknown voice called out to me. I simply investigated, what I found was the holocron of the world eater. I spoke to his hologram, and after arguing I made him open it. We learned that the both of us have similar pasts, and we both share an... Appetite."

"Appetite.", he said with a scowl.​
"'The World Eater' as you've called him was nothing but a man who's ideals failed him at every turn. He failed to have the strength to back his own dreams, so he sold his soul from bandying champion to bandying champion - and in the end, he will not be remembered. The Fate of a men ever forsaken to squander their worth on chasing power that destroys instead of builds.", he spat.​
"Consume a world, and see where it leaves you. Weaker than me, and without a planet to rule. Seek power in something more concrete than failed Ren turned quasi Sith."​
His face fell back to plain placidity, and he studied her once more.​
"The Order shifts, Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua . New faces rise, old return in hopes of claiming importance once more - and my power grows ever stronger as the Tsis'kaar fade. Soon, you will be asked to draw your lines once more; and I expect your loyalty. Service to me in spite of these .... adjutants, will serve you far better. Are you aware of these upstarts?"​

Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

She keeps her kneel, listening as the man spoke on about the failings of Kyrel. Once it was her own turn to speak she would indeed do such, with her tone remaining calm even under scrutiny.

"But I am not Kyrel, through putting our enemies to the sword I plan to conquer and ravage so that the order may rebuild the land and its people to suit our needs. I have been well aware of the handful of... conflicts that have befallen on you. The ongoing rivalry with lord Carnifex, and now the move to grab power by the Tsis'kar. I know only a few from their group, I cannot say my interest has been on them, more on the planet I found rich with materials and darkside energy. I admit that my hands have not been on this conflict, which we can easily fix."

It was true that she was weaker than him right now, the ambitious darth would need to keep a better eye on his opinion of her from now on.

"I have shown loyalty before my lord, refusing to help the Kainate gain intel on you or outright joining them in battle against you. I still remember the day you approached me in that rundown church, it is thanks to you that I am where I am right now. I will not forget this I assure you."

Words that have double meaning, she of course did not forget what he had done for her... While also she will never forget what he did today.

"I stand ready to put the traitors to the sword, all I require is to be told where I am needed."

"You are needed everywhere, Adeline. Rise - I'll not have you kneel when you've shown me enough respect already.", he said, looking to her with a casual stare.​
"Malum and Alisteri intend to kill the Pale Snake - I do not imagine they will do so, and have ensured that in their failure I will kill her myself so that she never escape the confines of her hideaway. With her death, the Empire will consolidate its strength under me; and yet others rise in her place. Both of her spawn will become a problem, they must be watched closely for signs of rebellion.", he mused.​
"Among others - Nwul, the upstart, believes himself Gold in a sea of darkness. He forgets how weak, how pliable the metal is under pressure. Bend him, break him, inform on him; I care not what you do, but he must be dealt with in equal measure before he drags the few sith who survived my purges back to strike. They wouldn't succeed, but my focus must turn towards the Core."​
"For the Kainite - Carnifex is yet placid. He does not threaten us, in his current position, but it is well to keep an eye on their movements. I've intentions to draw the Jedi forces to his doorstep. Locking the Kainite in warfare early will keep us strong; and allow us to bloody the Alliance's nose with minimal sacrifice to our own forces."​
"What say you - do you have peace with these things, or thoughts? Speak freely."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom