Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avatar, Signature, and More Shop!

Ello!

This is Elvira. Well, I've made myself several avatars and a signature recently, so I decided to open another art shop for you guys! I'm currently doing avatars and signatures. Unfortunately, even though I love them, tags/ rank titles are beyond me.

RULES (yes, boring, old rules. :( )
- I can only take so many requests at one time. Please be patient with me.
- I cannot photoshop, so unless the images of people are transparent or something, don't expect fancy photo shops. I also can only use one image per requested thing.
- I cannot work with GIFs.

Please be patient, once again, as I'm very new at this. Experienced peeps, pointers and constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! like how do I make tags?

And now, for the stuff I've done so far:

photo-3610.jpg
photo-3574.jpg
photo-7196.jpg
Signatures:
23vah3m.jpg
242gc3t.jpg
29uy98g.jpg
Thank you! :)
~ Elvira.​

[member="Kerri Aislinn"]

Sweet! Well I was interested in having a signature like the one I have now, just with some sort of writing. I just don't know how it would fit in without covering the face of Valkren's character!

I wanted it to say. "Only the brave know what it's like to write out their will in their twenties.."

[member="Kerri Aislinn"]

Hello,

Signature request, I want this image http://orig05.deviantart.net/c796/f/2013/115/f/3/jawa2_by_st4lk-d631h0b.jpg
But loose the the text. And make it mote dark/red. if possible a frame of black flames. Otherwise just black.
The name "Mishk" written in red somewhere where it does not end up in his face.
you can cut edges and such as you see fit. The cigarette is not important at all.
His robe should be black or at least darker and the sky in a blood red haze.

I dont know if all that is possible but if you can make it I'd like too see how it looks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom