Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Available for Contract! (Droid)

I'm LFG (Small or 1x1) for my character - I'm new to the forums and this is my first character here. I'm familiar with RP forums, just not this one. I'm also a very heavy star wars nerd, which I imagine most people here are lol.

Ideally I'd like 9-LOM to join someone's narrative or RP as a hired gun. Nine specializes in extermination (of creatures), encroaching wildlife both large and small, game hunting, infestation; however they're also a good hired gun for any mission (anti-personnel is fine). Nine also has quite the track record for success with local governments across the galaxy, and even imperial high command.

Nine can't and won't help you kill jedi or sith.

lol. I hope that doesn't narrow my options. Anyways, I'd love to have a fun time writing with someone, and if anyone would like to have a thread with nine, but don't have a place necessarily for their services, then I can finish tying up some of these templates I'm working on.

Or!! We can plot together :).

[member="9-LOM"]

Howdy, after hearing that Nine is a bit of an exterminator for wildlife I thought it'd be sort of neat if us droid (well STaCLO isn't too much of a droid any more) came into a sort of conflict. Since STaCLO has come into touch with The Force I've really been wanting to play him as a sort of druid. Like a robot that goes around trying to protect nature and wildlife.

I think it could be kind of neat if us droids developed a sort of rivalry in that sense.

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
[member="9-LOM"]

I'll be running a thread in the near future (hopefully within the next two weeks) that involves creatures of large stature that need to be exterminated. This is going to be a raid, so it will be a PvP thread, but if you're ready to jump into it, let me know. We can setup a hiring thread or hand-wave it as background if you're interested.

Well, men...or droids for hire are always welcome, there is enough meat to be burned, prey to be hunted and scores to be settled for the sake of credius' business expansion. If you don't mind being a corporate hitman, I can assure you the benefits may be greater than you can expect.

[member="9-LOM"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom