Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australians come a'knockin'

Cassanova

Australian Rambler
G'day folks,
I've been recommended to this site by a few friends that I've met on different sites - oddly enough I recognise a handful of usernames too! Anyhow, background and stuff...
I'm 25 years old, live in the middle of nowhere (quite literally in the outback), have a house with my fiance (wedding in october), our two dogs, and I work a crazy variety of jobs (office IT, admin support, tour guide, landscaping, etc).
Amidst that craziness, of course, I am a nerd at heart - specifically Star Wars, if i'm being honest. So naturally the announcement of the Episode VII cast sent me into a mild frenzy of joy and fanboyish tendencies.
Anyway, this isn't my first rodeo of RPing, been doing it for around 13 years - 6 of them have been forum-based, and stuff.

So yeah.
Looking forward to giving this place a whirl!
-Cassa

@[member="Malice Draclau"]
You know it actually doesn't, right?
Not to mention we don't have the same sort of toilets of yours which had spinning water.

@[member="Syrian"]
You look just the sort to join the Levantine Sanctum with that name! ;)
/obscure reference

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom