Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3NJr0N.png

{{ Social Information }}

N
AME:
Aurelia Elys deWinter
NICKNAME: Hellys, Little deWinter
ALIAS: Aurelia Cavataio, Elys Hi’ija
TITLES: Scion of Family of Darkness, Royal Princess of Endelaan
SPECIES: Predominantly Human
SEXUALITY: Abrosexual
MARITAL STATUS: Single
BIRTH PLANET: Spira
BIRTH CLAN: TBD
LIVING SITUATION: Unknown
CITIZENSHIP: Unknown

{ Physical Information }

3Nka5Y.png

HEIGHT: 5 ft 2 in (157 cm)
WEIGHT: 101.5 lbs (46 kg)
EYES: Emerald Green to Dark Green
HAIR: Platinum blonde
SKIN: Porcelain/Pale
VOICE SAMPLE: Kiernan Shipka

{ Affiliation & Force Information }

F
ACTION:
TBA
FORCE ORDER: TBA
ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Evil
CLASSIFICATION: Hellspawn

P h y s i c a l - A p p e a r a n c e

Petite and doll-like, Aurelia doesn’t seem like she’s a threat to anyone with her platinum blonde hair and adorable appearance. She takes a lot after her birth mother, Asteria deWinter Asteria deWinter - height, hair, eye color though her own emerald green eyes appeared long before Asteria’s did with the training and torture she had been submitted to growing up. She keeps her blonde hair short for the simple reason of practicality though she fashions it curlier than it naturally is. There are times when her emerald green lessens and her eyes may darken to a point where they may appear dark green and brown, appearing more like her birth father’s eyes. Her dark eyebrows probably stand out more than the rest of the features yet perfectly shaped, they complete her face.

Aurelia wears dresses, short outfits, colorful things, and jackets. She’s been told long ago she appears like a doll and she plays to it, making herself appear weaker than she is on purpose. Red lips, nurturing her porcelain complexion.

She’s fit and quick naturally, much of which she learned through the many times she had run away from the things that frightened her in the night in the dimension she had grown up in. Aurelia had been hunted and threatened, she had been forced to learn how to survive by herself, alone. She has learned how to be by herself, how to trust herself before she had been tempted and seduced into the darkness; convinced to trust the only woman who exhibited any sort of tenderness towards her. Mother. She grew from then on eager to please Mother, which has dictated much of her own fashion.

TATTOOS AND DISTINGUISHING MARKS:
  • Brand of Mother (accepting her place at Mother’s side, Aurelia was branded)
  • Small scratches and brushes mostly are hidden from her time alone

Last edited:
P e r s o n a l i t y

Let me tell you about the girl born and stolen. I was born beyond the world I had been raised in, where I had to fight for myself, defend myself every single day until Mother welcomed me into her motherly arms. Mother cared for me, trained me, made me the Sorceress I am today. Without Mother, I would have died. Without Mother, I would have remained a weakling. With Mother, I became strong, I became a Knight of the darkness, and someday, I would have taken her place. Mother and I are alike, we are both fire, we were both lost. Mother loves me in the only way she can, in showing me power, making me stronger. Mother says my own parents abandoned me, too weak to save me from the monster in the dark that stole me. Mother was right. If they were strong enough, I would have grown in hell, wouldn’t have had to fight for my life every day.
3NkjRA.png

Aurelia knew no life before the world she was raised in. She was found by a female demon who nurtured her, grooming her for sacrifice. When she was eight years old, she ran away into the wilderness, surviving on the skills she had been given. She survived against odds, she became a child of the forest for a time, fighting for her life every day and hiding every night. She cried herself to sleep whenever she could sleep. She was almost savage in her behavior when the soldiers found her, bringing her before their leader because of the way she looked - human. The woman took one look at the girl and introduced herself as Mother. It was all Aurelia would know about her.​

From the new life given to the girl, now known as Elys, and by reputation Hellys, she grew into a strong girl under the guidance of Mother. Emotions had no place in their world, so emotions were not nurtured other than those that would fuel her progress - hate, deception, cunning, cruel. Mother insisted on no remorse or consciousness, eventually, Elys became as she was nurtured. Justice was permitted, the closest Mother ever shown to her subjects, which was what Elys was taught. She was still human, and some human traits did show; something Mother eventually began to toy with. Elys would swear that Mother loved her in her own way, protected her no matter what until she was capable of protecting herself. Elys was never meant to return to the mortal realm, her future lay beside Mother, in their world of fire. A hell, of sorts. Demons and monsters once reigned the dimension, now it was Mother with Elys as her force little monster at her side, growing up to be crueler and harder than even Mother would have been.​

Sometimes, by herself, Elys wondered of the mortal realm, wondered what the parents who hadn’t saved her were like; thoughts that betrayed Mother yet, it never showed in the days she faced her duties and training.​

{ Relationships }

PARENTS: Asteria deWinter Asteria deWinter and Angelo Cavataio Angelo Cavataio
SIBLINGS: Celestine deWinter Celestine deWinter
GRANDPARENTS: Shery deWinter Shery deWinter , Lorcan Dessel, Petra Cavataio Petra Cavataio
AUNTS: Morgaine deWinter Morgaine deWinter , Cordelia deWinter, Fallon deWinter Fallon deWinter , Precious Cavataio, Evilina Cavataio, Envy Cavataio, Anna Cavataio, Serva Cavataio, Lauda Cavataio, Ancilla Cavataio, Kristin Cavataio, Fabula Cavataio
UNCLES: Adam Dessel, Nox Deus Cavataio, Loki Cavataio, Leto Cavataio, Lugh Cavataio, Antonio Cavataio, Veritas Cavataio
COUSINS: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter , Madalena Antares Madalena Antares , Brayden Antares, Caid Centurion, Gemma Cavataio Gemma Cavataio , Celeste Cavataio Celeste Cavataio , Mira Cavataio Mira Cavataio ,
OTHER: Petra’Dri Cavataio, Keiko Cavataio, Summer Widd, Natalie deWinter, and others

{ Strengths and Weaknesses }
(+) Survivor: Aurelia grew up in a hellish dimension, fighting for her life countless times. Anytime she had considered giving up, she had found a new will to live, to survive.
(+) Mind over matter: She was born with a natural affinity towards telekinesis, making it one of her strongest force powers, her creativity her only limit in making it stronger.
(+) Beware of fire, beware of ice: Daughter of an Elementalist who had mastered all four elements, of a family with a predisposition for elements and a father with the fire element; Aurelia was born with a natural affinity towards two elements, both representative of each of her parents - fire and ice, each of them naturally trained and developed through the years of her life.
(+) All hail the darkness: She’s a Sith, through and through. Whatever goodness she may possess, it doesn’t appear within her training or behavior. Aurelia can be just but she is not good.
(+/-) Natural Elementalist: With a natural predisposition towards the two dominative elements of her parents, Aurelia holds the potential to tap into the remaining two elements but Aurelia has since forth not made an attempt to learn them.
(+/-) Born to be Queen: Aurelia is ambitious, deadly so eager to rise. Mother trained her to be her second, her heir in a way, and that has transferred over that she is ambitious enough to rule, even when she is not in line to rule anywhere in that ambitious.
(+/-) Ruthless: She was raised to be heartless, just but never show human emotions of kindness or goodness as those would be her undoing. As such, she grew up cruel and heartless, eager only to make Mother proud.
(-) Resentful: She had been raised by a whisper of rage, led to believe she had been abandoned, trained by a woman with plenty of fire and resentment. As such, Aurelia has been led to believe certain things about herself, about her own families.
(-) Corrupted: Her parents didn’t save her, she was abandoned. That was the line she had been raised to believe each day, so much so that has twisted her mind. Aurelia hates her parents, thinking they had never come to save her.
(-) Raised in hell: The world Aurelia had been raised in could best be described as hell, fire and heat being a prominent factor, where a powerful fire creator dominated and burned the majority of the world. Aurelia was
(-) Feelings before the Fall: There is a small piece of Elys that feels the forbidden feelings, wonders what the mortal realm is like, what the parents that had abandoned were like. Even though those feelings were forbidden, she couldn’t help but wonder what it was like.
(-) Little Girl: Having grown up in a different dimension, Aurelia doesn’t know this world in the slightest, with so much to learn and so much to understand.

{ Theme Songs }
TBA

Last edited:
K n o w l e d g e - o f - F o r c e + M a g i c

WITCH SPELLS
  • (Spellweaver) Seeking Spell
  • (Spellhunter) Night Sight
  • (Spellhunter) Tempest I
  • (Spellhunter) Weather Sense
SITH SORCERY
  • (Master) Summon Fear
  • (Knight) Aura of Uneasiness
  • (Knight) Bolts of Hatred
  • (Knight) Waves of Darkness

FORCE POWERS
  • (Master) Alter Environment: Fire
  • (Master) Consume Essence
  • (Master) Force Travel
  • (Master) Mastered Force Sense
  • (Master) Mastered Telekinesis
  • (Knight) Alter Elements: Fire
  • (Knight) Alter Elements: Water / Ice
  • (Knight) Basic Sith Alchemy
  • (Knight) Basic Sith Sorcery
  • (Knight) Force Choke
  • (Knight) Force Destruction
  • (Knight) Force Drain
  • (Knight) Force Shadow
  • (Knight) Enhanced Force Sense
  • (Knight) Force Scream
  • (Knight) Enhanced Telekinesis
  • (Acolyte) Basic Telekinesis
  • (Acolyte) Force Persuasion
  • (Acolyte) Force Rage
  • (Acolyte) Force Sense
  • (Acolyte) Kinetite
3NklJG.png

Last edited:
H i s t o r y

Act I: Hell hath no Fury like a deWinter Scorned

The first deWinter of the original siblings to be born in centuries, Aurelia deWinter was loved and expected by her parents Asteria deWinter and Angelo Cavataio. Much trouble preceded her arrival - her father had been murdered by her paternal grandmother, her mother and sister had been put to sleep before the darkness shed over the darkness… Their reunion occurred against the will of the Witch who killed her father, kept them apart for so long, and in much catching up caused them to give into their passions. Aurelia came in like a happy truth of their future, only to be open of the darkness - Petra Cavataio chose to punish Asteria for taking her strongest remaining soldier, to punish her for love and threw the newly born child through the gates on Dathomir. It should have been the end of it, except Aurelia came out on the other side of the gates and was raised originally by one of the she-demons before she would be fit enough to run into the wilderness, growing up as a wild child among the beasts.
3NkSsz.png

At the age of eight, this child was discovered by one of the soldiers of the Queen of the hell-dimension, the mother of all fire. They saw a child much like the Queen of their world, bringing her before the ruler of their world. The woman saw the strength of the child, recognized something within her then she chose to keep the little - her daughter. The woman would show a kindness enough towards the child, embracing her into her own arms when the small child knew nothing but the singular demon in vague memories and the wilderness that followed. Eventually, for the next eight years to come, the girl with platinum blonde hair, she would know no one but the woman that would identify herself as - Mother.​

The two, mother and daughter, recognized something in each other, something neither of them would understand for so long. Blood called to blood, the teenager would one day see the truth in what Mother didn’t fully know but the two were connected in more ways than they would know back then. Yet, the child was named Elys eventually, called Hellys the stronger she became. The demons feared the child, as much as they feared Mother. Trained, nurtured, taught to know the weakness of the birth parents that would not be capable of liberating her from the hell she had been forced into - Elys honored Mother, the strong parental figure that trained her, cared for. Without Mother, Elys would have died. Instead, she had grown strong, powerful. Someday, she would have taken her place.​

Instead, her curiosity would drive her to another place as her strength grew. Sith, Hellspawn as Elys had called herself while the demons had dubbed her Hellys, she grew powerful, capable. She couldn’t help but wondered what lay beyond the borders, beyond the lines, beyond the world she knew herself. Eventually, Elys would discover how to breakthrough...​

Act II: Galaxy is too Small for Her

Strong, and at the verge of becoming as powerful as Mother possibly, Elys learned to nurture her curiosity to the point where she had found the strong strength to travel between worlds. Enough to travel from hell to the mortal world, Elys discovered a way to break free. Still, Mother’s teachings remained strong. Curious yet resentful, Elys would soon discover who she was meant to be if she had not been stolen by Petra Cavataio...​

Last edited:
R o l e p l a y s
(2)

HELL HATH NO FURRY LIKE A DEWINTER // SITH KNIGHT (2)
  • The Harsh Light of Day {Character Development; Mother decides to marry her off to a Higher demon, so Elys travels between the realms to explore the mortal realm}
  • Devil is in the Detail {Faction Dominion; Elys casts a spell to find her parents and ends up on the Guardian, only to find Scherezade deWinter instead}

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom