Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Auction of Ruby Senri

Matreya

*shrug* money is money. When you love 3 millennia? You have a lot to spend. Own a tier 4 company for more than a decade?

Even more.

Besides, I need more kills under my belt :p

Matreya

(Just also.noticing, if you look at the wiki, Organic Ships can range from a million to several more per each ship. Even with the decrease over the centuries... well you get the idea)

[member="Fos Misao"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] @Mr.Blonde [member="Aerin The Lost"] [member="Ruby Senri"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] .

Very well, this auction will end earlier than expected and scheduled.
I have received a very generous bid and noone will ever bid more than that.
As so, I declare this bid won to [member="Fos Misao"] ! Congratulations!

Where may we discuss the details of payment and transfer of the boy?

Matreya

Lol, I'm one of those that doesn't usually do the IC transfer, so just consider this post here the equivalent.

You can go to the Merr-Sonn marketplace page, and choose 6. Plus you now have 6 starfighters. Boom.
[member="Undin Jaii"]

However, [member="Ruby Senri"], I am giving you to @Mrs. blonde as a show of friendship. I understand she works with some of the people my characters daughter does. So she can choose what to do with you.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Miss Blonde didn't lose, not now, and not to some edge lord who was going to kill a boy for the hell of it. Where was the sport in it? Where was anything remotely just? So she decided to double down and handle her business.

•3,000,000 Credits
•A phrik shotgun
•A phrik sword
•A pair phrik gauntlets
•A phrik Halberd
•A force imbued gas mask that will block mental attacks
•One shipment of Cortosis won at auction X

[member="Undin Jaii"]
Edit: [member="Fos Misao"] didn't get the update. I'll still honor this bid though

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Undin Jaii"], I wouldn't count on that, lol. He's not the only one with a T4 (I'm pushing my third company now) under the belt and an army of creations. But I digress. :p

Your loss. ;)

RIP Ruby. Where shall we hold the funeral processions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom