Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Auction of Ruby Senri

Here I will be auctioning [member="Ruby Senri"] , a male human that is completely frozen in carbonite except for his left arm.
The auction will start now, 12/08/2016 at 17:11 and will end 14/08/2016 at 13:00.

Anything is accepted from credits to items. Items may be preffered over credits.

Starting bid: 50000

Have a nice auction!

(Please tag every single other bidder is you're bidding higher than them)

((c'mon aerin, I'll pay you back, JUST DO IT
maxresdefault.jpg

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

It isn't like he's some war criminal or something, he's just some kid, why the heck is his bounty so high?
I mean yeah he stole a few things but all that warrants is juvenile hall, not some crazy bounty hunting kid freezing him

1 ULR-model 0 and three credits, you happy now?

[member="Undin Jaii"]

That'd depend on how valuable dirt is to you, my good man.

But you drive a hard bargin--an air tank and a space suit. I've had victims offer me a million credits for these so don't tell me it ain't with your starting bid. ;)

Edit: sorry for not tagging you initially my good man. [member="Aerin The Lost"]

[member="Aerin The Lost"]

HO HO HO thank you my good man! Well played. Well played.

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Alright, here is my current bid:

-2 credits
-jar of dirt
-space suit
-oxygen tank
-a tissue
-A vaccine against the Ebola virus.

[member="Aerin The Lost"]

Oh you, sir, are crafty. So crafty. Ebola vaccines cannot stand up to a home cooked meal. :O

You force mah hand:

-2 credits
-jar of dirt
-space suit
-oxygen tank
-a tissue
-A vaccine against the Ebola virus.
-The Wig featured in "Space Jesus Christ Superstar"
-A half a gallon of what may or may not be Rodian boogers (never cared to double check it)
-A glass of Kessel's finest (apple juice).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom