Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Auction of Ruby Senri

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Cyrus Falcor"]

adding to my previous bids

a nice cookbook written by yours truly and several blue prints for some building somewhere
oh, and a stuffed bantha(with accessories and cleaning kit) and 504 more credits... and a single custom land transport to be subbed in the factory.

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
retracting my last bid and instead bidding this, one unique starfighter to be subbed in the factory for [member="Undin Jaii"]
(I want [member="Ruby Senri"] so I can get him to give me blueprints for making a lightsaber)

[member="Mr. Glade"]
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Cyrus Falcor"]

Matreya

1,000,000 credits | 12 Organic Starfighters (near sentient ships that are alive) | Plus 6 of any items from Merr-Sonn Inc's lines

I'm going to kill this one.

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
[member="Ruby Senri"](shush you, no one likes you, we are doing this for the irony JK)

[member="Undin Jaii"] see what I mean! you are a joke to the people here.

EDIT: oh wait, organic fighters

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Miss Blonde was a very picky person when it came to auctions, despite hosting a number herself. But this one caught her eye for one reason in particular. In one of their most recent heists there was a kid that Chen had Shanghaied into protecting him, and she had gotten Cyrus to deal with the boy. Honestly it was something that she never really expected to have to see again nor want to see again. So when she saw the picture of the boy and read his name she marked it down in her book before continuing to scroll down and see who exactly was bidding for the child. Mostly a bunch of nobodies but her heart dropped when she saw Cyrus' name.

The things he'd do to that kid were unimaginable. Injecting them with toxins that would burn his blood, make him long for death, and lose their mind. It was a death that she wouldn't wish on her worst enemy. And as someone who didn't believe in slavery she had to do something, sure the syndicate occasionally murdered civilians of crap bag governments but they did have some standards. Besides this was less slavery and more... indentured servitude... yeah, that worked pretty well.

So jumping on her various banking accounts the woman logged on would place her buyout. Besides if the kid didn't make the money back she could always just throw him to Cyrus.

User Name: MzBlonde
Message: This is a one time offer. The boy, I want him. Sell him to me and I'll give what's posted bellow. You'd be sparing him a very painful death.

•200,000 Credits
•One shipment of Cortosis won at auction X
•One force imbued item from Blonde's collection.

[member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Undin Jaii"] [member="Aerin The Lost"] [member="Mr. Glade"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Ruby Senri"]

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast
Challenge Accepted.

1,100,000 credits worth of space potatoes, delivered fresh from an asteroid farm somewhere maybe close to but mostly unrelated to Roche. Possibly.

Support your local farmers today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom