Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ATTN: Techno Union] Rebellion of Ruusan

Veris Tagge

Tagge Heir and CEO Bonadan Heavy Industries
Howdy! so yeah I am at fort nowhere behind folye approximately 10,000 meters from where the sith forces are landing now. Sorry for the mistagging. I just tagged anyone who tagged me. IM noce that way. :)

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Bryce Bantam said:
Offer to anyone who lacks an escape plan yet, BB has "discovered" an abandoned reserve post in the northern region of Ruusan and will be there in a few posts. He will probably find a ship of some kind that may be used to escape the planet. Anyone who does not want to kill him is welcome to RP with him. :D

Well... anyone who want to try and stop him is also welcome to try... :cool:
Want me to give you some opposition?

Veris Tagge

Tagge Heir and CEO Bonadan Heavy Industries
So I figure it is my fault but there is some confusion as to where I am. I am behind Folyes forces giving support to his group. I have not deployed troops yet they are still in their transports as I just landed. Just clearing that up. Ok moving on :) Foyle is between me and Orcus force.

Darth Vornskr said:
No orbital strike yet my dudes.

There is a bombing run and dropships are getting ready to be launched to the planet's surface.

[member="Darth Orcus"]
[member="Veris Tagge"]
No, I conducted a separate orbital strike not related to your forces before you posted using a battery from Catalys' flagship.

Darth Orcus said:
The gunners of an aft battery on the Primeval-class destroyer received coordinates from the ground. Longitude, latitude. Proximity to allied forces. They opened fire. Orcus looked up to bear witness to the handful of turbolaser bolts that shot down through atmosphere. Vibrant spears of green energy rained down on the towering Bahamut-class walker of the Imperium as though hurled by angry gods.

[member="Veris Tagge"], wrong thread buddy.

Also, are you sure you meant to shoot ABC scramblers at my tanks? Because "ultrasonics, biological irritants, and chemical agents" aren't going to do a lot to the surface of a repulsor tank. Kinda the same way an M1-Abrams wouldn't really care if you dumped the Bubonic plague on it. It's a sealed system.

Do you want to switch them out for rockets, or some other type of weapon instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom