Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ATTN: Techno Union] Rebellion of Ruusan

[member="Veris Tagge"], can you confirm your location?

Orcus' forces are at Fort Nowhere, which Gulliver is approaching, but you seem to be approaching Olmondo City, where Darth Adekos' and his forces are located.

Is this correct?

Marcus Tritum

M
So let me get this straight, Matsu's undead and Seren's ghosts are squaring off against Sinistra's demons?

Ectomancy, necromancy and sorcery all in one fight?

Somebody pass the freaking popcorn.

giphy.gif

[member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="Seren Ordavo"] | [member="Sinistra"]

[member="Darth Adekos"]

I support the destruction of the Techno Union for its affiliation with the One Sith

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I will not send assistance because scary broskr darth vornskr is coming

[member="Dak Canton"]

... [member="Gir Quee"] ?

Lord Ghoul

L
Jeron Verity said:
[member="Darth Adekos"]

I support the destruction of the Techno Union for its affiliation with the One Sith

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I will not send assistance because scary broskr darth vornskr is coming

[member="Dak Canton"]

... [member="Gir Quee"] ?
damon-and-elijah.gif

Just a head's up for all involved at the Valley, I'm going to be out of town this weekend with limited capability to post so my replies might be slow.

[member="Raziel"] [member="Darth Carach"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Eralam"] [member="Oron Verd"] [member="Seren Ordavo"] [member="Catalys Maijora"]

[member="Darth Adekos"] | [member="Aver Brand"] | [member="Gulliver Foyle"] | [member="Veris Tagge"]

This needs to be sorted out.

There are two locations.

Fort Nowhere is one. Olmondo City is another.

Just by the name, it should be obvious that Fort Nowhere isn't really near a city.

Darth Adekos, Aver Brand and a bunch of other Triumvirate forces are at Olmondo City trying to take out the TU backed cultists inside the city.

Orcus and [member="Haytham Kaze"] and [member="Dagorn"] are at Fort Nowhere finishing wiping out some mercenaries.

Gulliver Foyle is also at Fort Nowhere, attacking Orcus, Haytham and Dagorn.

However, for the last several posts both Adekos and Aver were operating under the impression that Veris Tagge was advancing on Olmondo City, evidenced by:

Aver Brand said:
With a last nod to the warmachines advancing upon the city, Aver slipped away, lithe as a Ralltiir tiger prowling its natural terrain
and

Darth Adekos said:

Darth Adekos said:
"I've just been told there's an assault force gathering outside of the city." He informed her. "And it's... Not one of our own, so now this is going to be a little more difficult."

Nothing was done to dispel them of this notion, because Veris didn't have a location tag in his post after that and @ tagged them.

However, in the latest series of posts, Haytham @ tagged Veris by mistake after Veris @ tagged Haytham and I.

Someone isn't reading someone else's posts. I don't care whose fault it is, probably a little bit of everyone's, but it's confusing, so let's lock these locations down.

Offer to anyone who lacks an escape plan yet, BB has "discovered" an abandoned reserve post in the northern region of Ruusan and will be there in a few posts. He will probably find a ship of some kind that may be used to escape the planet. Anyone who does not want to kill him is welcome to RP with him. :D

Well... anyone who want to try and stop him is also welcome to try... :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom