Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the vote should be from active masters, instead of people who joined with one, don't post or do anything with the faction itself and want to put in their two cents.

Just a thought.

[member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Salem Norongachi"] | [member="Marek Starchaser"] | [member="Morna Imura"]

As many are saying no and not saying why, I will.

First, to make it clear, my vote is no as well.

Second, The reason I say no is that there are many times where instances have arisen of Drama within the faction(s) that you have been in. many instances where you as a writer have argued with others to prove your point when you could have just been the better person, accepted that some people may be stuck in their ways, and would like you to do what they want. While yes, You have a voice and you can use it, it does not mean that you can talk back to others. It is considered immature and rude.

Sometimes everybody has, to put it bluntly, to kiss ass. And because you refuse to accept the rules and regulations on some levels. Some people have a hard time getting along with you. This is probably why alot of us are hesitant to Say yes. (if not completely feel that you do not deserve master and in some cases the Knight rank) No. I do not believe that you are ready for the Knight rank. Even if you had more than enough threads to be a master twice over. I would still say no.

I am sorry, but I feel you need to work on your people/social skills. as well as be more accepting that people are not of the same views that you are. Once again. No. You are not ready.

[member="Salem Norongachi"], My Thunder!

3734832-9254753149-Thor-.jpg

This isn't a vote. We have agreed that Ashe does not qualify for a CIS vote at the current time.

Maybe later when she has done more for the faction IC (I cannot stress this enough) and also shown progression through the Force (More important than the IC thing) we'll come back to this.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darth Janus said:
You basically made this thread to ask for a Master promotion.

That's kind of-sort of really pathetic.

No.
I don't like it when people don't read something said not once but twice. It makes me feel like they're purposely paying no attention, which is rude.

I was not asking for a promotion. I'm telling your entity that it is now its responsibility to carry out what was already engaged, alleged request for it irrelevant.

The only thing pathetic is the ignorance quoted above. I know what Imura said but there's only so much of a threshold I can ignore. Please do not call me pathetic (or of pathetic action), especially so misinformed, again. Thank you.

EmKay

Now now, kids, let's not descend into drama. Please refrain from further dialogue that can be perceived as hostile or I'll have to take away your thread and put you in timeout. :3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

At this point, you might as well. It has already served its purpose conclusively. Anything else won't have much to do with the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom