Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: FACTIONS! GUIDE needs you!

Hello factions big and small, major and minor! GUIDE is in search of factions willing to help us extend our outreach to the galaxy at large.

Here is what we're looking for:
  • Factions willing to make an investment into GUIDE either through monetary means, tech support, personnel, or anything else you might have to offer.
  • Members within those factions willing to contribute ARTICLES about their planets, companies, lore, and factions.
  • Characters interested in joining our team to help make GUIDE truly galactic.
  • Companies or factions willing to donate unused factories to GUIDE for the use in tech production.
  • Factions willing to install GUIDE Relay Beacons within their sectors.
What is GUIDE?
Check out our company profile.
Stop by our faction page and say hello.
View our INVESTOR page to see who is investing already and how you can as well.

GUIDE is both an OOC and IC endeavor. I'd like to spend the next few weeks conducting GUIDE Conferences with interested faction parties. If your faction is interested in being part of this project, please reply here!

Interested parties:

The Galactic Republic - [member="Caius Flavian"]
Ammon Holdings - [member="Gael bar Ammon"]
[member="Gavin XIII"]
CETO - [member="Darcy Sixsmith"]
[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
[member="Magdalena Lethe"]

I did hop in the signup to join once upon a time, but I never really did anything. If the GUIDE needs some kind of mobile fort thingy, [member='Elizabeth Verdan'] and I are deving the return of Port Nowhere. Could also write an article, since I played SWTOR a little bit obsessively.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic

The Galactic Republic would certainly be interested in sponsoring/establishing a company such as this.

IC I can have Senator Caius Flavian make the recommendation to the proper committee, I believe we are slowly forming an broad encompassing committee that includes things like education that G.U.I.D.E

I might be interested in doing a few things for GUIDE, perhaps your relay beacons can also be installed on Salacia Consolidated held property? Little busy until the end of the week, but I will be getting back to you by Friday about some ideas I have.

Tyrion

Undisputed lord of the fluffy!
I like the hitchhikers guide feel to it, but at the same time I can't shake the 'galactic takeover plot' vibe I'm getting.

4456878+_7f536f6433020b50ad2f736ccc013dac.gif
Have a bunny.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom