Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attempt two at the Infereti Storyline.

Nah, I'll still drop out.

Since it seems to be an Anti-Sith thread, and Helmut is basically a Sith, let alone one who opposes most other Sith factions, it just doesn't make sense anymore.

I fail to understand how this thread is anti-Sith. Or why that would even matter. Adversity is a good thing.

Meanwhile, since we've paused the ship crash a bit, I'm just chillin'.

Ya sorry about that, was talking with two other Roleplayers on skype to see if they wanted to join in before i had the ship crash but it appears that they do not. With that said you and Eldoc will be crashing soon, also, you might want to hop off that shuttle you hopped onto... or you might suffer slightly worse wounds than those in the main ship ironically. @[member="Shakrin"]

Well. Post is up, but you might want to get moving, Infereti troops inbound on both crashes. People can still join if they so wish though at this point i request you PM me before doing so that we can set up a reason for introducing your character.

Releasing the Timeline Summaries that will change after each Roleplay in the Campaign, Also if anyone still wants to join in and i know ive said this a million times but sometimes people miss this. Just PM me and we can get you inserted in with ease.

As for these timeline additions, the actions of Characters will be added into them and your character will be personally part of the Timeline that led up to the formation of the Faction that corresponds with this Planet and Species.

836 ABY: ( A Heated Introduction (Part I) ) Several outsiders arrive on the planet to act as first contact with the outside world, due an almost disastorous Expedition and for some Cruise many end up stranded on the planet with Soldiers of the Royal Corp dispatched to arrest or kill anyone found. The survivors that are able to Evade the Royal Corp Soldiers arrive in Lokrin, the main Matrian Settlement. The Prince is killed during the operation.

836 ABY: The Survivors attempt a rescue on an Enslavement camp in which the passengers of the Wanderer and anyone else captured was brought to. Overseer and Head Torturer Vizies Hardrada along with two other masters of the Force impede the group's progress as well as attempt to kill them. Vizies is killed in the assault and the Slaves are freed, following the Survivors back to Lokrin.

836 ABY: The Survivors are ambushed at Lokrin by the Royal Corp's air and ground devisions, High General Theron Hardrada leads an armored barrage of the Settlement and orders for every living thing to be exterminated. The use of bio-chemical weapons and naplam burn and ruin the land as well as killing several thousand people. The Main Survivor group confronts him and kill him.

836 ABY: The Survivors are hunted down through the cave systems of Iferetes' vast mines until Prince Kaidan Hardrada, Heir to the Empire, finds them and traps them. Choosing single combat with <Insert Survivor> Kaidan is killed and he reveals a plan that for their defiance it is too late as the entire slave population of Rokhan, some 20 million souls, are to be exterminated as a show of power before being finished off by his Brother.

836 ABY: The Survivors enter and find their way through the Capital of Iferetes Rokhan, until finally at the throne room and command center of Menealous Hardrada, King of the Infereti. Upon fighting him he is finally killed thus ending his rule and putting his only Surviving son as heir. Soon after the new king abolishes the Slave caste and female Caste, incorporating the two into existing castes or the Peasant Caste which was created for those whom did not find a place. Hyperdrive technology is introduced to Iferetes and they begin to expand out and look for new influences to shape their society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom