Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Attack Inside the Dome

Hello!

I am wondering if there are any writers out there that would like to participate in a story involving an attack inside one of the biodomes of New Cov? For those of you that do not know about the biodomes; they cover the cities and protect the population from the deadly flora and fauna of New Cov.

My basic premis for the story is that one of the access points is left open (I'm thinking on purpose) and some of the monsters enter the dome and attack the city. Liin here has barely learned how to shoot a pistol, so it'll be quite interesting to see how she handles herself, ha ha!

New Cov is in unclaimed territory, so no one should get into trouble for intruding!

Please let me know if this is a story that people can get behind and I will work on getting it started! Thank you :)

Participants can either:
  • Use the attack to their advantage
  • Help in the attack on the citizens
  • Help defend the city
  • Do whatever else comes to mind!

well since Shoma and Liin seem to be doing well enough for trade relations. Junko could find a reason to travel there to show some of the latest advances in Atrisian technologies

and having a jedi master is never bad in such a situation

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Want to help defend New Cov again with meee?
969579001813295156.webp

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom