Name: Atrisian Tiger
Average height of adults: 2.1 meters
Skin color: Pale
Hair color: Orange with black stripes on top, white underbelly/white with black stripes in arctic climates
Breathes: Type 1
- Big and powerful Atrisian tigers are extremely hard to take down with standard side arms
- Their natural weapons, teeth and claws, are large and sharp enough to cut through weaker armor (class 5 or less) and damage stronger armor.
- Atrisian tigers can climb craggy rock facings using their clawed toes.
- Non-sentient the Atrisian tiger is a skilled hunter, but has no real thought capacity beyond instinct. It cannot recognize new dangers until it experiences them, which makes them vunerable to traps and technology in general.
- Can't swim well, its legs and feet are not adapted well to water leaving it vulnerable while crossing water.
Average Lifespan: 20 years
Races: Jungle and arctic
Diet: Meat, anything they can fit into their mouth. Vegetation and man made products do not digest properly and can make them vomit.
Culture: Loners, Atrisian tigers only come together for mating. When one invades the territory of another, they will usually fight but these fights are rarely vital.
Technology level: They have teeth and claws
General behavior: Atrisian tigers generally avoid populated areas, but are viscous and not above attacking sentient species.
History: Atrisian tigers evolved in the forests of Atrisia hunting other large mammals. Given the often extreme rock structures across the Atrisian forests, they evolved the ability to climb these rock structures to hunt the prey that hid in higher terrain. Due to hunting during ancient times the Atrisian tiger is weary of civilization, but will not hesitate to attack and swallow a sentient whole. Over the millennium, some migrated to the arctic poles and adapted to the cold.
Notable Player-Characters: N/A
Intent: To give Atrisia an interesting bit of wild life to roam the jungles.