Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Atrisia Lagoon Games

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

Supisy gave a proud smile at Phaidor agreeing with her assessment. She nodded along as Phaidor explained how slavery meant different things to different people. And that a degree of slavery in the Commonwealth was not that bad. ”I was born a slave,” the Twi’lek admitted easily. ”As far as I know my mom was born one as well. I can imagine that there are many situations when slavery was not the worst thing that could happen to a person. And I probably wouldn’t mind a Atrisian master in the slightest. But I belonged to a Hutt. I didn’t know anything else, so I likely would have survived no problem. But if I had lived this life and then was made to serve like when I was little. I’d take death.”

Kioshi added in her opinion which Supisy found very inviting about Atrisia and Junko’s handmaidens. None seemed to think their opinion was the best or not worth sharing. Supisy sometimes felt like Latyuo wanted her to stay in her lane and let Latty take care of her side of the business. Things seemed much more open in Atrisia. ”I can tell the difference between an oppressive master and someone who is trying to lift someone up. Seems like the latter happens more times than not here.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Servants on Atrisia are people still. It doesn't do well to have them be uneducated, underfed or overall mistreated. A mistreated servant is willing to betray, a hungry servant is willing to sell secrets and one who doesn't know guile can be tricked which is even worse as they might not know they are getting nothing for it." PHaidor said it and nodded. Supisy being a slave was a subject and the hutts were well known for their.. indulgences in some cases. "Good news is so far there are no hutts on Atrisia, and Junko.... I believe ended up fighting the last one because his own greed wouldn't let him accept her offer. Now most avoid and work to stay out of Commonwealth affairs since it is more profitable to not try and steal cvargo or cheat. They will get a generous incentive as it is."

”Slaves are ‘people’ everywhere,” Supisy responded with a soft sigh. She was not accusing however, just remembering for a moment what she had seen. ”On Atrisia the people who employ the servants just understand the servants are people and treat them as such. As someone who was not treated that way for more than half of my life I would like to say that I appreciate the difference for sure.” Talking about slavery was about as subdued as anyone would ever find Supisy to be. She didn’t like the way it made her feel, but at the same time she knew it was important not to forget. ”A starving servant who is constantly looking over their shoulder waiting for the whip is less likely to turn on their master than you would think…though being tricked is certainly a big possibility. When Latty found me I was pretty ignorant to how things went. I was tricked a few times before Latty taught me that I am my own Master now.”

The lack of Hutts was a relief, though Supisy did wonder if the slimy heathens were actually the way they were by nature or if they were a result of their environment. It was a discussion had on many levels throughout the galaxy. ”Ever wonder what a Hutt would be like if they spent their entire life in the Commonwealth?” Supisy asked to get another opinion on the matter.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Paid or looked at her. "It would certainly be different. Hurts seem to be as much the species as where they are. So maybe one could be friendlier but I suspect the greed that they are renowned for might not be satiated even by our advances.. They may just want more and more." She said it and for the moment it looked like Junior might be almost done if they were lucky... The crowd was much smaller in any case while some of the hand maidens down in the room were lining the steps going up to the throne. Junior was looking at them and there as a worker came forward. "Princess the plans for the construction efforts. We have developed newer materials which will go further in making it including the private beaches."

Supisy gave a bit of a sigh. She had been raised to respect and fear the Hutts. That was for survival. When she was sprung loose by Latyuo Supisy learned to despise them. She wasn’t sure why she was disappointed that the mentality that led to such corruption was likely ingrained in the DNA of the whole species. Supisy tried to see hope in things, perhaps seeing that there was little hope in the Hutts doing anything but what they had done for eons was a bit sad to the person who had changed so much since being rescued.

”Probably right. There has to be a reason why Hutts are the way they are. At least some of it has to be just pure nature. There is hope that a Hutt might be less of a slimy criminal, but it probably will be some manner of despicable still.” Supisy gave a bit of a smile at her summation and noticed that the crowd below seemed to be getting smaller.

As her attention was on Junko’s duties for a moment she heard mention of private beaches. Her lekku gave a slight shiver and she smiled wide. ”This is a subject I don’t mind listening to boring details in order to get an update on things.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"THe beaches are not so private if everyone can hear about them." SHe said it and looked up at the seats that were filled and raised an eyebrow. "It looks like we will be having a full house tonight then." THe smile remained though as she walked and the palace shifted as the aterno system was makign her stairs to rise up on. She looked at them all and smiled greetin down the line. Hugging, or giving her arm to many of them as she made her way down to Supisy and smiled. "You all are kind of loud while I am doing my princess thing and delivering judgement upon them all... sometimes." She had the biggest grin though on her face. "So you think court life would be for you Lady Blen? You would be in charge of sitting in on meeting of the people who serve in your area or house if there are problems."

The princess countered that the mentioned beaches wouldn’t be very private if they were discussed in such a public forum. Supisy gave a laugh, but clamped her lips together as she noticed that Junko was leaving her seat and coming up to the balcony after noting that the “house” was still quite full. Supisy didn’t know if the handmaidens usually left Junko alone to see to court duties unless they were requested. No matter what the case Supisy was glad to have others around her as she watched the Princess embrace others on her approach.

Junko stated that they were loud. Supisy grinned imagining how flushed Latty’s face would have been at the comment. ”We apologize for any disruption Princess. And I for one will gladly take any punishment you see fit,” Supisy winked hoping that the situation wasn’t really that serious. Junko’s grin made her more secure in her reaction and she even gave a soft giggle.

”You mean I’d be in charge?” Supisy asked in response to the question of how she thought she would handle court. ”It would be an honor. I promise I would do my best to make you proud.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She gave a nod. "You would be, of your house and the ones with you. The people nearby would contribute to your stores and you would hear them out and help where and if you can... or you can allow your staff to do it but I would always recommend a personal touch. THat is if you want to." SHe didn't have to be in charge but there was always the option to do it and it would allow her to have more of an income on top of doing jobs with Latyuo. "There is a lot still being made and each of my handmaidens is going to be using one of the islands around the maion. As their own smaller domains to encourage diversity and we will be able to build up the normal defenses of the islands with sensor grids and equipment."

To hear that she had the opportunity to be a person of influence in a region was a bit of a shock to Supisy. She was a slave only a few years ago and had been living on the edge of the law since she had been freed. Though there was a moment of pause, internally wondering if this was something she was ready for, her lips showed a confident smile and her head nodded.”I would very much like the opportunity to lead, help, and contribute to the growth of Atrisia. I would do as much as possible with my own touch. Though at first I think that I would need some staff to help out.”

Supisy’s eyes looked around to other handmaidens when it was stated that they too would get islands to maintain and help flourish. ”We could form a council for big decisions and help each other out. It’ll be fun to be neighbors and keep up the ideals of the Commonwealth.” ””

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

THere were looks but Junko nodded. "That is one of the plans the other is each of my handmaidens provide different things... we will need it and encouraging it. The others will also be able to see this and take it back to their regions to do much of the same. If done correctly while the Imperial palace will be the seat of the Commonwealth and the emperor and empress... we will have the ability to in emergencies operate on our own. From research, production, food, defensive measures." Junko said it while she was looking at the woman with a grin. "It is all part of expanding but also consolidating and as we continue to innovate." She said it and there was plenty in their research facilities that were being worked on. "If it goes well we will have even more and decisions will be better going forward as well."

Supisy was elated by the idea that she would be a part of something like this, and that she had a new home. That new home seemed to come with plenty of friends who were willing to help her grow and succeed. It was more than Supisy had ever realized was possible in the galaxy just a few short years ago. ”Dependence on leaders to the avoidance of self sufficiency is an error in thinking. Being able to lean on the Emperor, Empress and even the Princess is a wonderful luxury that most citizens of the Commonwealth seem to have at the moment. But my life has taught me that if you can’t handle your own affairs you’re doomed to some sort of failure at some time.” It was an incredibly deep statement by a young Twi’lek who would much rather think about the match tomorrow where she would be squirting water at what she hoped was half-naked Atrisians.

”You are a good leader Princess. I will be honored to follow your lead,” Supisy gave a wide smile. ”You can count on me to carry my own weight too. Don’t think that bestowing this honor upon me will make me take it easy on you in any matches though,” Supisy gave Junko a wink.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"I would never think it." She said it with a grin on her face that was wider and wider. Junko getting the chance to lead the way out of the main room and with all of the others they went towards the banquet hall. A large feast prepared while she brought up a few things for Supisy to see. "Some of the things we have been working on... a universal package for Atrisian equipment... basically aall things will have built in nanomachines. WHen we upgrade and improve our technology it will send out the data and it will all adjust itself as needed. Revolutionaizing our ability to improve infrastructure. There is also this." She pointed up to the G Series Glider that was hovering quietly. "Our new gliders, made for a single pilot, made for speed as the inertial compensators work like on an A-wing and it has built in shielding and oxygen bubble.. so it can operate in atmosphere or in space."

There was little doubt in Supisy’s mind that Junko wasn’t looking for the offered position in court to affect the match that was upcoming. Junko was competitive and she was good at so many things that Supisy assumed that the Princess would not get any enjoyment from winning a match because she had convinced someone to take it easy on her. Of course there was still the possibility that Miyoung would be Supisy and Junko on the same team. The Twi’lek pilot was not quite sure if that would be good or bad. She knew that Junko was most likely very skilled in the game. So a team with Junko would stand a good chance at winning. However, Supisy being part of an opposition team that beat Junko, and being tasked during the event to chase down the Princess and squirt her down with pressurized water cannons…that sounded like extreme fun.

It was time to move on now and Supisy took her place following Junko towards the banquet hall. When they arrived, Supisy wasn’t sure what was more appealing; the food, the technology on display or the company of attractive Atrisians. The good part was that Supisy didn’t have to choose only one thing. ”No way that thing runs in space safely for an oxygen breathing pilot!” Supisy gasped out as the glider took the momentary lead for Supisy’s short attention span. ”How many of these are there? What’s the range? When can I try one!?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She had a grin with that. "We have been able to mass produce them so there aare plenty across the commonwealth and galaxy at large and it does run in space. The oxygen bubble it creates is a containment shield like you would have for a hull breach." She said it and moving as the gliders were moving a little to show. "It has several weapon systems on it and can be used as a mobile fabricator for food and medical supplies. Water and additional equipment can be made as needed. So a pilot using it would be able to make some weapons or clothing if they needed it and there is a survival emergency kit attached to it."

Supisy watched the glider move and listened to the Princess speak. All the time her jaw was slightly open in disbelief. The extent of what the small glider was capable of was amazing, but Supisy’s mind immediately went to wondering how fast it would go. She stopped herself from asking the question as she figured she’d just push it to the limits when she had a chance to try one out. It would be perfect to keep in the Deviant’s cargo just in case something happened. ”It’s awesome! Can’t wait to try one out.”

Before anyone told her when she might be able to try out the glider, her attention was shifted to some dish that looked amazingly appetizing, but she had never seen before. ”What’s this? I assume it is very tasty. Nothing in Atrisia has disappointed my taste.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko looked at her offering a smile and a wider look as the food was there and there was a gap in the table they were all starting to sit around. "Oh this is just one part of it." She said it with a grin on her face as a woman appear going towards the middle of the table. Bald and shaved all over she laid down. "THis is naori, same as before only with a lot more options as she is feeding much more people." Junko said it as the vahla was there and steam started to rise from her chest and stomach. Food beginning to sizzle and cook for the others who were eating and conversating among themselves.

Supisy remembered the naori that they had previously. What was being served now did seem to have some similarities, she was a little surprised it took a little prodding for her to notice. The fact that the serving device was a woman wearing nothing other than the food that would be eaten had Supisy smirk as she wondered how quickly she could eat the entire offering…sometime multiple stomachs and hypermetabolism were huge advantages. ”It looks wonderful. Wouldn’t mind tasting the serving dish either,” Supisy giggled as she made her selection and took a bite.

At that time she noticed that the food that was placed on the vahla was beginning to cook. ”Now that is a neat trick. Can I cook Atrisian food on my abs? Or is that something that is only possible for a select few?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko laughed a little at that as she spoke. "It is something special to them. the vahla employed by the Commonwealth are able to do it." She said it but while the others were eating she could do a lot more. Junko took a bite of some of the meat and laughed though as Supisy seemed to notice it finally and well she seemed excited. "But be careful, they tend to run hot and stay that way while working... but all of Atrisia has them working and living here since the ONe Siths reign fell. NOw a large number are looking for work and we pay them to provide exquisite meals like this for guests." Junko said it while they were all around though and Kioshi spoke as she looked downa nd across the table. "Not just special dinners Lady Blen... you can hire one or two to be exclusive to you in your home for meals. They are also quite skilled in other areas and dedicated fighters."

Supisy was still amazed by the sight in front of her. Atrisia was so exciting and exotic that Supisy was more certain with every revelation that was shown to the young Twi’lek. Junko’s words were vaguely heard, but Supisy was fascinated by the vahla and the preparations and display of the meal. The fact that the food tasted wonderful was another great find. ”There are many strange jobs here in the Commonwealth. That is a good thing for a varied population. At least that’s what Latty would say. I just say it’s super cool that people are willing to do all this neat stuff!”

Supisy’s eyes shifted to Kioshi after the Lady explained more about the vahla. ”Wait…so you’re saying I can have literal and figurative hot girls working for me to cook and serve my meals on their bodies…They also are good for security…and other things?” Supisy giggled. ”I need to get my household up and running. Handmaidens, valha the whole Atrisian experience…”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"The Commonwealth lets in billions of refugees and travelers and finding them a place is important... more so all of them bring unique talents to Atrisia." THe mention that she could have such things was there as well. "Yes you could and more there are always ones looking to join houses for worrrk and also to gain some status. AA high position in a house can mean another area to live or better oppertunities. We provide plenty but a number of positions are reserved for those who have gone through military training and service to make sure they know how things worrk on Atrisia and it is designed to weed out ones who might become disloayl as in the past. No harm but it is designed to test and tempt anyone." Junko shrugged, they played it overly safe and secure.. they wanted things to be handled best after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom