Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Atollon Vagabond - Looking for fleeters, pilots, spacers, and other interested partners

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

I thought we were supposed to keep the ships we showed up with to within 2 kilometers/2000 meters total. Otherwise I would have brought different ships, lol

Nevermind I see now, very tricky.

Truth be told you were almost right. I was halfway through my post when I went through this thread (hence the "wrong thread post") and noticed the size limit. LOL I had to rewrite it entirely as I had him showing up with his main battlegroup XD(not the entire fleet).

I'm going to mostly just be DMing this through Lofdrrl (for the people who mentioned in-character Gir in their posts), so Admiral Quee won't be making a post in this thread. Let me know if you guys have any questions about stuff!

If people feel the need (or want it), I will attempt to make maps with each of Lofdrrl's posts to show positions of ships and other things that may come into play.

As posted here, I unfortunately am going to be slowing down a bit with posting. This thread will be my priority though, but the posts will probably be on the shorter side in order to keep up the pace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom