Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATC Product Testing and Sale!

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Saffron"]

She was liking all of it and there were a couple of helpful questions about what might be able to be done with it. The jedi master was happy to work with it while she was moving to work with a coupel of the things and she wanted to talk with Saffron about getting the contract with browncoat so that they would maybe get some of the nice things. She was walking up and looking over the woman with a nod of her head. "This is a very impressive materials, I was hoping to get you off to the side so that I could work to discuss with you about getting a contract with Browncoat." matsu said it but there was plenty that they would be able to do here to keep testing all of it.

[member="Ghorua the Shark"] [member="Irajah Ven"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Kami Meran"]

Matsu Ike said:
"It is very nice, I don't suppose for some it will become a little more fitted?"

"While it is fitted, we can conform it to be a looser fabric or a tighter fight. Custom orders for such are easily made." A pause and then another question from the brunette.

Irajah Ven said:
"Can you see through it from the inside? Or is it opaque? Ah. Well then."

Urg gave a toothy grin, his proboscis moving with every word he spoke.

" You will be able to see through it from the inside miss. It works both ways."

Ghorua the Shark said:
"I suppose I'll fashion this into something usable on my own time. Thank you very much."
"A pleasure good sir!" the Toydarian would say, "For all those who have come in, please consider the product a token of our good will. The fabric sample is yours."

[member="Saffron"]

Despite the fact that this wasn't at all what she was here for, Irajah was impressed and intrigued. She peered through the fabric from the 'inside', lifting it up and down over her face and watching for any discernable difference in what everything looked like.

"And I figure this is going to cost an arm and a leg, right?"

Doctor humor. Don't quit your day job Irajah.

[member="Saffron"]

She liked that idea and being here working with all of them here before she was staying there near Saffron with a small nod of her head. "That will help, I am glad to be of service and was hoping to ask you about browncoat." She wanted to get a contract and could work with some of the things here, maybe the crystal coating information she could provide if there were some more things that were wanting to make. She knew some fo the bigger contacts and designs for the bigger projects that were going on. There was alsos he was hoping something better to have presented like the information for the highly protective clothing and better meshes.

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Irajah Ven"] [member="Kami Meran"]

Kami Meran said:
" Doubt these come in purple? " Kami joked " whats this stuff made of? it dosn't feel like a metal?"
Urg gave a toothy laugh. His wings fluttered quickly as he gestured to answer the question.

"They can be dyed to any color requested," he would explain. As for the material, "It is like spidersilk only more pliable and stretchier." he would say, moving beside to her take a bit of the fabric and show her.

"It is based off of our Spidersilk Elaxtex, allowing it to flow over the body without the coarseness of metal."

Irajah Ven said:
"And I figure this is going to cost an arm and a leg, right?"
"For volunteering your time, you get this trial section of cloth for free." he would add, assuring the woman that he did not need to pay for the length of fabric.

Matsu Ike said:
"That will help, I am glad to be of service and was hoping to ask you about browncoat."
Thick brow ridges rose, "And what may I help you with Browncoat, Ma'am?"

[member="Saffron"]

Matsu looked at her and offered a small bow. "Well the solarium technology you have developed is something very nice and interesting. As we have been working with self sustaining modules and building for colonies with our new factory ships. I mostly was wanting to come here to work on securing a contract between Sasori and another part of Danger's operation." She brought up her hand and the small palm holo that displayed the living modules and they didn't use windows but energy and water recycling as well as the superior air cleaning along with molecular converters. It was a nice little series of living spaces for buildings or ships produced by the massive factory stations and ships they could develop. "We've also since the last time developed one of the largest manufacturing and trade stations in the galaxy as a production line."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom