Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At A Loss

[member="Nemene Talith"] a fight and a good beat down sounds good.

I may join OP I'm debating that as of right now. Can I get Jedi training too? One day I want to be a knight though I'm in no rush.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Keziah Denko"]
Yeah, we have some ex-Jedi people in OP, HK knows a lot of Jedi as well outside of the faction so he could always direct Keziah to them for Force-training

[member="Nemene Talith"] ~ If you could, that would be great.

[member="Animus"] ~ I have an alt that would make the perfect spy. She's a slicer

[member="Keziah Denko"]

Here are some questions. What is currently driving Kez? What is she being pulled towards? Away?

What are her desires? Goals?

Conflict can bring a measure of char development as well as simply tossing them into a completely different situation they are not comfortable with.

Where do you see Kez being lead towards Force wise? There are more facets of the Force than the regular Jedi or Sith. Various different Force Organizations that perhaps, might pertain more to Kez.

How does she deal with rules and regulations? Does she follow her own moral code or one given to her?

She's a Zeltron right? Has she fully explored her Zeltron roots? How does she handle the culture clash if she's never been there? Is the Zeltron tendencies of finding monogamy a quaint thing run with her as well? Has she trained in controlling her emphatic abilities much the less in controlling her pheromones if applicable? Has she truly experienced any of the cons as a half Zeltron? Emphatic, the dislike of negative emotions, the frivolous nature, the potential empathic shock of serious negative emotions that can potentially make her vulnerable?

There are lots of things you can do. *shrugs* Just some ideas from my experience when my muse is down and from RPing Zeltrons for almost seven years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom