Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At A Loss

I really want to write Keziah again but currently am at a loss of what to do with her. I struggle at times writing her but I love her back story. I know jumping from faction to faction is not good for her or anybody really. I'm wondering whom would like to role play and help me get my muse back. I have been flip flopping on using her at all but kinda wanna try.

[member="Animus"] ~ ya, new depth to her. I want to see her grow

[member="Noah Corek"] - training would be good. She needs that

[member="Nemene Talith"] ~ you mean like tourture or something?

Lira Dajenn

L
Torture is my forte yes. Though i do also beat up random people who bump into me and i've been known to throw a puppy or two into a river.
I'm not a very nice person.
[member="Keziah Denko"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Keziah Denko"]
Nice,well we have a training forum in the OP forums so just start up a thread there and I'll help you out. My character is a former 13-year commando veteran,so he has a lot of combat experience that could help Keziah.

[member="Noah Corek"]

I should actually officially join a faction than. :p It would only make sense OP considering stuff. I currently am part of no faction as I thought flip flopping bad. I wanted to gather my thoughts (again) before doing anything. I do like the idea of regular combat training. It seems different than anything I have done before. I rather her develop force wise through like mission threads. Combat training that's new to me as a writer even.

[member="Nemene Talith"]

That could be fun, it's been awhile since she has been beat up..

Lira Dajenn

L
I'm quite good at it, if you like we can have a run in on some world and Nemene can go off on Keziah, she has quite the temper.
Whether its just being beat up, or torture is up to you really.
[member="Keziah Denko"]

[member="Noah Corek"] [member="Regor Laxvan"]

[member="Nemene Talith"]

I'll think about which one I want. I just got to work so I'll make posts and such when I get home. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom