Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assorted Greetings

Henlo all and one!

It is I, a complete and utter stranger!

But not a stranger to RP! Sort of. It's a sordid tale of assorted accounts left discarded around the internet once the creativity had been tapped out of their fictional personas, like the strewn bodies left in the wake of a vampire hungry for artistic essence.

But once more I am so inclined to do the writing thing! It mostly stems, yes, from the popularity of that one Disney+ show about a singled out Mandalorian. You know the one. It's reignited, reinvigorated, and reinsomethingorothered a fondness of the star wars universe that I don't think I've managed to find in any other creative community.

So, ya know, a hop skip and a google search away, I am here.

Hello here!

GENERAL KENOBI, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE

[member="Isela"] welcome!

The Mandalorian is really good though I have been cursed to be poor and unable to buy a subscription to Disney + so I need to wait until the series is done so I can do my free trial and binge it then. Star Wars has been awesome lately, and it's awesome to see that it's drawing more people to the site :D

If you have any questions or need any help, I suggest checking out the site's Discord server if you haven't already (linked up in the corner). Lots of great people around, and much easier to get help! But if that's not your thing, you can still ask questions on the site -- the community here is great, and I'm sure you'll fit right in. And of course, you can message me personally if you need help with anything (because sometimes the silly questions are best asked privately... I know from experience).

May the Force be with you!

P.S. I really don't see enough Kaminoans around, I already love your character :D

[member="Isela"]

Welcome aboard!

ocpndjwrka921.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom