Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assembling a Task Force (Padawans/Knights Interest Check)

Robin-Laughs-gif.gif

So after some back and forth in discord with Jedi/Light Siders i decided to throw this idea out here to see if i could gather some interest from anyone who may be looking for plots and what not in a slightly different setting than usual.

So to elaborate, this LFG is meant for the SJO and other light sided Jedi allied with the SJO to form something of a task force among the most promising Padawans & Knights among the faction. Its members will consist of those with unique skills and abilities, personality traits, and backgrounds who can utilize their strengths and cover each others weaknesses for dangerous assignments that could otherwise not be tackled alone. This group, while ultimately answering to the higher ups will mainly govern themselves and work together rather than relying to heavily on the traditional system of finding masters and clinging to them to grow and evolve this group will allow for them to be their own masters and teach themselves abilities through their shared experiences.

This group will rely mainly on themselves and each other in order to achieve growth through the experiences they forge. Train with one another, eat, sleep, and ect all under the same roof; creating relationships and developing strong team-work with those of a very similar level/caliber as themselves.

Rivalries will be undoubtedly be present and this group will usher in social interaction and conflict to allow for good storytelling. This group will have to solve problems for themselves and act on their own accord with the main interest of the Jedi Code at heart. While they still answer to those above them, there is much less hand holding and Padawans will be forced to approach situations with their own wit and find solutions to things with the help of those around them. Similar to how Sith Acolytes tend to operate.

This idea is loosely inspired by things like Teen Titans or Young Justice, so bare that in mind since it will be structured similarly with how people move into a single place with random strangers.

Huzzah for drama.

But yeah, potentially a new Brat Pack. I'm pretty sure things like this are being done casually as a 'once in a blue moon' thing but i figured it would be fun to have a small or big group more dedicated to the idea.

So, anyone interested?

[member="Tsuki Aihara"]
I'm sorry! I actually chose the set before I finished the anime. Now I sort of hate myself, but I can't bring myself to change it. XD

[member="Amethyst"] Sovereign
Will you be using Amethyst for this, then? I'm trying to decide if I want to use my Ren, or make a new character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom