Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assassinating a Senator

J3C0

J
Anaxes, a fortress world. Anaxes cities, bastions of peace and light. Anaxes Military, the Republics finest garrison. Anaxes' Senator, the target of an assassination.

Vash Nazari stood upside down cloaked in the force on one of the balconies of Anaxes' upper citadels. The mag boots that he wore allowed him to cling to the underside of metal balcony, his lekku hanging upside down past his face and the Montral on his head stemming out like a demon. He frowned slightly as he looked downwards towards the ground, cloaked in shadows. Being upside down like this was rather difficult, and in truth getting to this position had been equally annoying. Just above him however stood a guard, one that Vash could not just kill.

His problem now stemmed that there were also guards below him. His entry way into the Citadel was supposed to have been a window on the far left side, the contact here on Anaxes however had failed to mention the ray shield that had recently been placed over the window, and as such the entryway was now rendered useless.

Having thought on his feet Vash had immediately decided to forge another entryway, mainly the balcony he was currently hanging off of. Unfortunately for the Togruta, the guard had at the last second come to the overhanging for a midnight smoke, something that was highly inconvenient.

For another five minutes Vash simply hung upside down, blood slowly rushing to his head. Finally after what seemed like an age the guard began to move. He sensed the fat pudgy man walk away from the balcony, and a smile crossed his masked face. In one smooth motion Vash swung himself forward, grabbing onto the edge of the balcony and swinging himself up and over.

He landed on the balcony with the grace of a ballerina, a smirk on his face.

He had a Senator to kill.

The assassin had a senator to kill, that was admirable. But oh how it was so small in the grand scheme of things. You come to send a message, and killing one little senator. That wasn't sending a message. Blowing up a citadel with every soldier man woman and child in it, that was sending a message. "I often ask myself what would life be like if I didn't end up like this, what would I be doing If my family was still alive." Parker the crazed merc smiled at a tied up architect he had been torturing for the better half of two hours for information on the building the senator was staying in. "I think I would of been a doctor or a scientist! Oh oh oh! I could of been a rancor tamer!" Parker laughed loudly then smiled brightly at the bloodied man. "Now let's go over this one last time, where are the main support pillars in the basement?" parker smiled and held up a bloodied vibro hatchet, "You still have six fingers left."

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn was not a fan of assassins. Tracyn wasn't a fan of a lot of things. Especially Sith. Tracyn was waiting for Vash as the fat, pudgy goblin of a man hurried down the hall. Tracyn glared at Vash, his arms crossed and his legs spread out. The Senator was safely in a few rooms behind him, though the rest of the guard detail had been relocated. It was literally only Vash and Tracyn. Tracyn cocked his head and looked around the hall, and then turned back to him."You're dumb."He said after a while, and marched forward to Vash. Tracyn was a massive and intimidating foe, and having four inches along with the extra inch and a half that his Beskar'gam boots gave him made him, very, very scary. Stories had circulated around and around the outer rim for close to a year now about Tracyn, from entire criminal organizations disappearing to even an entire Hutt cartel. Tracyn went to grab Vash by his collar and knee him in the chest, a particularly effective Teras Kasi move. Tracyn, being a former Mandalorian super commando, was already gifted in combat, but when he trained simply because he wanted to, he became an even moreso effective opponent.

"Attacking a senator, while I'm on the planet...you make me sick."He said, as he went to bash in Vash's head in."I do hope you brought backup."

@[member="Vash Nazari"]

J3C0

J
Vash didn't bother replying to the oversized brute of a Jedi, figuring that his brain was likely too small to comprehend any witty comeback he could think of. He was surprised that the Jedi had been here, given that this was not the Senators room and that there had been no way for the man to know that Vash had been coming, but then again Anaxes was a fortress world and there were many cameras. Perhaps Vash had been sloppy and allowed a guard to see him. He didn't think about these things however, Instead he focused on fighting, and doing what he did best.

Unlike the large Jedi before him Vash was not made of sheer muscle and bulk. Just the opposite in fact. Vash stood lithe and skinny, he wore no armor and his robes clung tightly to him. He could move fast and efficiently, while the Mandalorian Jedi would be slow.

Still standing on the balcony where he had landed Vash took advantage of his superior speed and agility. When the Jedi lunged forward at him and tried to grab him the Sith Assassin simply bounded backwards, using the force to land on top of the balconies railing and letting the Jedi's gauntlet covered palm slide right on past him.

His eyes listlessly watched the oaf move, preparing for the mans next step.

"Now you are sure right?" Parker held up a bloody map to the man's face laughing a bit. "Well thank you, your services are no longer required now." Smiling wickedly Parker laughed swinging his hatchet into the head of the man. A few last muffled screams were heard from the man before he sunk In his chair dead as a doornail. "Well time to earn that paycheck!" moving to the door Parker changed into an orange jumpsuit and hard hat. He had to make his way down into the basement of the fortress if he was going to do this, though it would be easy. In and out like the wind.

Grabbing a duffel bag by the door Parker walked out of a supply closet in the fortress and walked casually and confidently just looking like any of the matinence workers there. "Hello! Good evening" Parker smiled and grinned at the people he walked by greeting them in a friendly manner. Nobody would stop him, he was too nice and friendly to be up to anything so sinister. Moving to an elevator Parker got in it and pressed the button for the basement level of the complex. "Oh I love my job"

Alan

Tracyn recovered rather gracefully, and dropped into a Teras Kasi stance. He was still for a long while, watching the acrobatic man move for a few more strides. He blinked in annoyance, and gave a hefty sigh. Then he noticed his footing. He grinned, remembering Qae's teachings about proper footing. He inhaled deeply, and then struck his arm out in a fist, channeling the force through his arm and out through his fist. He went to topple the railing's footing, and force him inward, back to close quarters combat. Tracyn stepped backwards, and activated his lightsaber, twirling it around his body in a stylish fashion."Don't talk much, do you?"Tracyn said.
@[member="Vash Nazari"]

J3C0

J
Vash continued his silence even as the Jedi directly confronted him about it. He didn't feel the need to speak, he still didn't feel the need to speak to the insufferable oaf. Suddenly a wave of the force came crashing towards him, he saw the floor buckling slightly and felt the pressure extending towards him. His lips pulled down slightly in a scowl, and once again the acrobatic Sith moved to dodge the Jedi's attack.

The Sith simply allowed himself to fall backwards off the railing, using his own body weight to propel him from the railing and off the balcony. He swung himself beneath the balcony once more, using the magnetic seals in his boots to attach himself to the underside of the metal platform. Just as he cleared himself of the balconies side the massive force push smashed into the railing, splintering the metal and sending pieces flying into the fortress grounds.

Hanging from the underside of the balcony Vash frowned, clumsy fool he would bring the whole fortress here...then again perhaps that was his plan.

Chuckling and giggling like a schoolgirl Parker strode down the halls of the basement complex finding his way to where he needed to be. Though this would be trickier than he thought, the basement level was under construction adding a few more additions to the place. He didn't mind blowing them up and making this place their tomb, it just disappointed him that he couldn't make his normal speech while he set the charges.

Moving through the workers and other matinence personnel he found the first of the two main support beams, it was massive a pilat of concrete thicker and wider than any building he had demolished. "Huh, well this sucks." Parker sighed as he set down his duffel back unzipping it and pulling out half of the special explosives he had custom made for this job. They were anti force bombs, if any Jedi tried to sheild it or disarm it with the force the sensor would recognizi it and pull the pin detonating it automatically. "And then there was one" moving Parker covered the bomb behind some building materials and moved on to the second

Jerrick was following @[member="James Parker"] for sometime, now he was directly behind and tapped his shoulder. "Hey Parker, figured Id lend a hand, paychecks all yours, just figured I watch your psycho back for you." He spoke softly. Jerrick had to knock out two guys just to get here without detection blown. He had tied them up and gagged them with whatever he could find to keep em quiet. Jerrick only hoped Parker wasn't in the mood to kill him too. "Whatcha say? You call the shots, I follow." Jerrick held his hand out to his psychoatic friend, or whatever he was to him.

"You're such a boy scout, you do realize I'm going to level this whole place right? Everyone here is going to die." Parker chuckled and made his way to the second pillar at least a hundred yards away. "why is it you are cool with all this? The last group of people I tried to do this with almost killed me after I held a space station hostage." Parker chuckled and thought of his days in the rebellion. Oh how fun they were

Duggan had heard a conversation down a hallway. He started towards it and found two bodies tied and gagged, continuing towards the voice he saw two men. One in a orange jumpsuit and another in what looked like a pilots suit, it looked like the man in orange was placing bombs 'go get the guards' he said to himself 'there's probably a bounty on them, you'll get paid' Duggan shook the thought out of his mind and approached the men "placing explosives?" He asked knowing the answer.

@JerrickShado@James Parker

Alan

Tracyn twirled his lightsaber, and reached out with the force, and gathered it in the form of a force burst. He reeled it through his hands, and then channeled it into his hands, shoving it downward to where the poor kid was hiding. The force burst would literally tear apart most anything, and that included the stance that Vash was standing...sort of. Since the balcony would soon be gone, Vash and Tracyn would most likely end up in the open, where Vash would have to either run away or face Tracyn straight up. That is of course, if Vash didn't find a way out of the peculiar situation he was about to face anyway.

"Why no officer, dont listen to her. why would you say that, we're just some lost misguided teens in the park" Parker looked at the guard, his two friends who he reall didn't care if they lived or died and smiled laughing crazily as he pressed the button on the detonator he was holding. For a moment everything went black, fire consumed the room and the sound of concrete breaking was heard from the shockwave breaking it. One of the damaged main support beams had crumbled under its own weight. The blast had killed dozens of workers and sent Parker and everyone else flying scattering them all into the basement of the fortress. The fortress had mere minutes to stay up if more workers did not come to consolidate the damage done.

"Well that sucked." Parker looked at himself and laughed, he had dislocated his shoulder in the blast. But that wasn't what he was laughing at. He had landed right next to the second support pillar, in fact he was sure that was the thing that dislocated his shoulder. "Well that's just wonderful." grabbing his duffel bag from his back Parker chuckled and placed the second set of force user explosives on the pillar. Only problem was that the detonator was lost he had to set the bomb on a timer for him to get out safely. Parker laughed and set the charge for three minutes, yeah like he really cared if he lived or died. The foundation ached and the building rumbled, oh she was coming down alright. Most of the workers here had already died in the explosion and the clock was ticking on the second one. Getting up Parker popped his shoulder back into place, it would take him a bit but he would get control of his arm soon

Moments after Duggan had asked about explosives a blaster had been pointed at his head and then @[member="James Parker"] blew the explosives he had placed, sending Duggan and everyone else flying backwards. He stood up and his helmet folded up, a fight would happen soon "I should kill you right now" he said to @[member="stardust"] "but I have to leave" he looked at @[member="JerrickShado"] "C'mon let's go" he ordered before running towards the exit.

"Damn it Parker!" Jerrick coughed. It felt like a million hammers smashed into Jerricks body. Jerrick looked at the man getting up. "Where are we going before I follow." Jerrick asked helping @[member="stardust"] up. He'd have to answer @[member="James Parker"] later.

J3C0

J
His montrals twitched slightly as the Mandalorian stepped onto the balcony directly above him. Again the man built up a wall of the force, Vash could feel it. It was like a brick being thrown against a stretchy bit of plastic. His eyes pulsed open, and quickly he swung himself forward, his lekku swinging with his head. He disengaged his magnetic boots and grabbed onto the edge of the balcony just as the massive force pulse smashed against the metal.

Shrapnel flew everywhere as Vash flung himself through the air and towards another balcony, catching himself on a thin piece of metal with a single hand.

Blood dripped from several places in his back, pieces of metal having dug themselves deeply into his unarmored torso. He scowled slightly as he drew himself upwards onto the other balcony, looking at the Jedi Knight that now stood on the ground below the Citadel. He frowned slightly as he watched the brute, the sensation of blood falling down his back.

He cocked his head slightly as he looked at the Jedi. He could continue this game of cat and mouse all day...but could the other man? The Jedi had already used not one but two massive force pushes, while Vash had only expended the minimum amount of effort.

Granted he was now injured...but he was still better off than the other man.

Jerrick picked up @[member="stardust"] and looked back at the man. "I gotcha. Damn it Parker, how do you even know he died." Jerrick was glarring at the other guy but no one could see Jerrick's facial expressions with his helmet on. He turned his light on the helmet, a beam shot over to the guy. "Why should we follow you?"

The timer was set and the clock started to tick, three minutes was not a long time but hey either way this place was going to come down. "You might want to run." Parker looked over to his comrades and laughed wildly. "TIME IS TICKING!" Parker all but sprinted past the two and went to one of the service elivators that still worked after the explosion. Parker laughed and was about to push the button taking the express up to the roof, but something spoke to him before he did it. "We are not leaving them Parker!" He said aloud pulling his hand back. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW JAMES?! WE LISTENED TO YOUR IDEAS AND LOOK WHERE IT GOT US!!" Parker screamed as loud as he could grabbing his hair and pulling it. "I don't care Parker! We don't leave them!" Parker said in a completely different tone of voice, the man argued with himself for a few more seconds then sighed looking at the two. "GET IN THE FRAKING ELEVATOR BEFORE I SHOOT YOU MYSELF!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom