Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assassinating a Senator

Jerrick rushed past @[member="Duggan"] and to the elevator. "I guess this is how you know, thanks @[member="James Parker"]." Jerrick looked at @[member="stardust"] in his arms. "You okay?" He simply asked. He jerked his head back at Parker. "Come on ner'vod!"

Duggan watched as the time on the bombs ticked down, one by one. He turned to @[member="James Parker"] who was entering an elavator "wait up!" He yelled as he started running, not wanting to waste a life here, Sliding the last few feet into the elevator "alright c'mon!" He yelled at James "wait, why did you bring her?" He asked @[member="JerrickShado"] "she'll just slow you down"

James was walking along the streets below the citadel on Anaxes. He was on planet for supplies. Known for their weaponry, armor and equipment, Anaxes was the logical choice for resupply. He'd just picked up some new vibroknives and a vibrosword, and a new set of armor. Painted white to go with his cloak, he was adjusting the straps, clips and ties to ensure maximum comfort, when he felt a massive surge in the back of his mind. Someone strong in the Force was nearby, two someones actually. James was connected with the Force, from birth his former master had noticed and worked to train him in the ways of the Force, but then all he could muster was a 'sixth sense' and a keen eye for trouble. Now, he felt the presence of two individuals, turning to confirm his suspicions, two people were fighting on the balcony above him. A shower of shattered metal rained on him, he covered his head and moved for a better line of sight. He checked his data-pad and confirmed that the building on which they were fighting was the home of a local senator. The larger man, clearly of great power, wielded a blue blade known throughout the galaxy as the signifier of a Jedi. The other he could only sense darkness, and summarized him to be of the Sith persuasion. Either way, if there was a Sith in Republic space, that wasn't a good sign. James took out a grappling gun and shot it at the balcony of a parallel building, zipping up to the railing, he perched like a gargoyle and watched the two fight. He knew nothing of either side of the Force and their creeds, but the polls had come in, Jedi=good, Sith=bad. James decided to hold his vote until later. The Jedi was immensely more powerful than the dark, slimy figure across him, yet the dark figure had speed and agility on his side. Given the obvious difference in tactics and abilities, the Jedi would likely pull off a victory if he could get the dark one cornered or catch him on a slip. James began to make a bet with himself, whoever shows the most advantage in the fight, would gain James' assistance. While he waited, he pulled out his data-pad and went through the holonet to find out why the Sith would be here. He came across a holorecording that had been leaked of the same dark figure, sneaking into the citadel not hours earlier. Also, another featured a stand-off of sorts happening in a utility pathway below the citadel. Looked like the Force-users weren't the only ones here.

@[member="James Parker"] @[member="JerrickShado"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Vash Nazari"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Duggan"]

"Oh god why don't you two just make out all ready!" Parker gagged and pressed the button up to the roof. Hopefully the elevator was fast cause they had about a solid two minutes and thirty seconds before the whole place crumbled beneath its own weight. Hell everyone was in the elevator, the weird guy duggan and the two love birds in the corner. "Speaking of which who the bloody hell are you?!" Parker raised his blaster and pointed it at duggan. I mean honestly he tries to stop us and now he expects us to save his ass? "No idea but hey whatever right." Parker laughed and giggled as the elevator began to rise up floor after floor. They had to move quick. Or it this place would be heir tomb

Jerrick pulled out his blaster and aimed as well. "Answer fast, my friends not gonna be losing sleep if you die or if we die." noted. It was so strange that this guy was now in a sense helping them. He pulled stardust behind him to keep the man from going after the hurt twilek

Duggan looked between @[member="JerrickShado"] and @[member="James Parker"] "Duggan," he spat at James "that's my name." he turned to Jerrick now "and you think I'm an aruetii? I was a Mandalorian most of my life!" Duggan yelled. Most of his life was right though. "but if you kill me," he started "then I'll just come back and hunt you down."

@stardust@James Mathison

Jerrick spat back at the man. "And yet you would kill your own kind? You WERE Mando. I think i can understand why." Jerrick could feel the blood rising in his face as he was enraged by the idea that one of his own kind almost killed him, at least attempted. he had half a mind to let Parker do as he wished. "Mando's dont leave friend behind aruetii." Jerrick couldnt believe this man. He had never been this anger before.

@[member="stardust"] @[member="JerrickShado"] @[member="Duggan"] @[member="James Parker"] @[member="James Parker"]

"They also don't kill innocents last time I checked, thought you lot had more honor than that." A voice said bluntly as their elevator came to a halt, a snap hiss following behind it as Marek's saber sprung to life in a reverse grip. Hood pulled up, the Sith turned Jedi looked at the group before him with nothing less than utter disgust. Terrorists were utterly pathetic, and now they'd pay.

"I haven't killed any Mandalorians!" Duggan was very angry now "but you would kill an unarmed man." Duggan was prepared for this man to kill him, it wouldn't matter, to much "and stop calling me a aruetii! I didn't choose to leave the Mandalorians." Duggan had been killed very much like this before, only there was only one person holding a gun to his head, and they weren't in a elevator "and you want to know why I said WAS?" The elevator came to a stop revealing a man, with a lightsaber "who the shab are you?"

@stardust@JerrickShado

Jerrick lowered his weapon, "What..who are you? Why are you here? I dont understand." Jerrick was suddently calm but distoriented, he grabbed stardusts arm. "Wait, their right, ive been away to long,,im forgetting our Mando ways...." Jerrick took his helmet off. "Parker get out of here, i feel like i need to talk to these folk." Jerrick had no real idea what was happening, it just felt like he needed to be here at this moment.

Parker looked at the Jedi turned sith or whatever he was and clicked the button going back up on their elevator ride ignoring him completely. "What a diva" Parker laughed and sighed happily as he wiped the spit of his face "What a loser, well time to go." Parker chuckled and moved on looking upward their stop was nearing and they had to go

@[member="James Parker"] would insult Marek, only for him to step into the elevator with him. A cybernetic and force enhanced blow to the ribs would break his ribs as Marek looked on indifferent to the man's suffering. He deserved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom