Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Assassin of the Sith

For the relatively unknown Sith known as Jin Kyrel out in Maw space it was often cut throat. As his Father often described of Maw space in general. “The Strong survived and conquered, and the weak were used, abused, and slaughtered.” For Jin he started out defending the weak as an Imperial Knight, but when transformed into the Sith he was now, he desired to see the usefulness in such weakness. Others who have been weak if shown their quality could rise within the ranks. While as Nihilistic as the Maw were it had meaning in the zealotry and how all were among equals.

That was what the young Kyrel thought of Zeraada. She had been weak, abused by her captors and when Jin found her he was angered. He himself knew what it was like to grow during harsh upbringings, and for the woman before him he was reminded all the same. This kicked off many events such as the Sith slaughtering the crime boss and securing her freedom. At first he thought of her as a reminder of his past and the man he used to be. Over the following weeks he saw the potential to mold her into an Assassin worthy of serving a Sith, for there were always servants of the Sith Orders that served, mainly it was non force users in awe of what the dark side could do.

He demonstrated as much to her showing off his unique blend of Sith and Dathomiri magicks. For the coming days she pledged herself to him, and to always be at his side. In return he would honor her wish by keeping her with him till he dies. She didn’t want to be alone deep in Maw space, and so he started to form a type of attachment with her.

At first it was to ease his mind of guilt. In her eyes he once saw the close confidant of his old Imperial friend, and often treated her as if she was close to him than anything. It was gestured more so when he started to teach her about being a Sith Assassin giving her special texts, and making sure she trained in the finest weaponry. He went as far as to buy a ruined holding on Lao-Mon to call her home of which he could study her training.

During one training session, or perhaps the end of one the dark clad figure emerged. Jin expressing his cold gratitude towards her progress in her training. “You’ve been learning fast… It won’t be long till you are ready to be in my plans.” He said his face remained impassive yet his tone showed his newly acquainted fondness of her.

Zeradda Zeradda

Last edited:
It had felt like another lifetime since her time in bondage. Zeradda still has trouble sleeping when not finding herself back in chains at the foot of her former master's bed. After Kyrel's liberation, she remained devoted to him and his cause, whatever it may have been. He was still as much a mystery to her as her true form was to him. They were trusting but not to that point. She had....reservations on the matter.

To keep her from falling again, Kyrel had trained her to be an assassin and an infiltrator. As a Shi'do one skill remained easier than the other. Her time to kill would come soon. She just hoped with all his preparations she would have the stomach for it.

She bowed deeply to her master when he made the comment. "Yes, master. Whatever you ask, I'll see it done." She spoke while wearing the face of the Silent Girl, a younger woman with long dark hair in a bun. It seemed fitting for the occasion.

Detritus Ren Detritus Ren

There was still misgivings and matters of trust with the newly acquainted pair. He had gone this far with her, and yet one was often wary of the other despite the loyalty, and one who wielded power here. Such was the way of the Sith. Never let one’s true emotions be shown or dare to be destroyed by it. Truth be told Kyrel loved the tense atmosphere that came with his arrival.

The Sith watched the form of the silent girl bowing before him. She expressed her loyalty with the gesture, even if neither of the two knew what it was. Yes she would be trained, but for the plans that would remain unclear for the time being. For now Kyrel thought in dangerous times his new companion should be trained. To even have her in his presence still reminded of his younger days with the man he called his brother, perhaps it was best that she stood here now to distract him.

Even despite the good intentions and tension, he started off his arrival by reaching up to his helm. A mechanism activated and the helmet he wore was removed. He looked her in the eyes, his corrupted face showed signs of slowly staving off the immense dark side corruption. As if to show her the work he has been up to, he finally spoke to her. “I know you will… for now I intend you to keep up your training, my plans are not certain but I feel conflict on the horizon. The Sith are burning a path to the Core, soon we will see the destruction of Jedi in a swift stroke. I need you ready, for soon perhaps our vision lies deep in the Outer Rim.” He spoke hinting of his ambitions and potential he saw in the criminal underworld, yet did not falter from a desire to see the Jedi dead. Gesturing her to walk with him down the hall.

Zeradda Zeradda

Zeradda nodded before following her master. As they walked she stayed behind him, her form subtly changing with each step. By the time he would look upon her again her form would have changed into that of the Red Eyed Witch.

While her species changed for the sake of infiltration or study among species, Zeradda's moods often guided the shape of her form. The three she used the most were favorites of hers, despite never really knowing the women to whom they belonged. The witch might have been her favorite of the three. Something about the mysterious, elegant nature of it drew something out of her. It was much like her master Kyrel in fact.

"What would be in the Outer Rim? If the attention is drawing towards the core?"

While she had not shown her true form to him, He did slowly become accustomed to her three forms. Walking slowly through the hall, the pair reaching a newly built command center. Complete with a Holoprojector that showed a map of the galaxy. As his new companion asked these questions, his fingers pressing against the console to focus on the Outer Rim region, showing a region of untamed space following the collapse over the governing faction known as the Confederacy of Independent systems. He highlighted the entire region As he finally spoke.

“Because my friend I not only rescued you. I was trying to find ways into larger syndicates. There is a new frontier with the criminal underworld. While the Maw fully break the Jedi and the Imperials. We could find even greater opportunity out in the lawless rim. Should it present itself of course.”

He said resting his helm on the console of the projector. Looking towards her, instead of the silent girl now he saw her in her witch form. Until then we will strike one of the core worlds. I feel if you are ready we may test your skills there. That’s why the Core is a focus involving us before the lawless outer systems.”

Zeradda Zeradda

After his explanation, Zeradda nodded before looking at the map of the entire galaxy. All of it swirled about while a great red cut that was the Sith's campaign cut through it. It was beautiful as it was shocking.

"I....I don't know if I'm ready to take a life, sir." She said with the unfocus in her voice. "I've never slain anything...even if I wanted to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom