Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aspiring Baby Sith Looking for a Few Threads

Trying to write a Sith from scratch and I need a few threads to help me feel this character out! Looking for anyone (Sith, Jedi, etc.)

She's not particularly spoopy yet, still a bare bones apprentice who's experiencing culture shock and can't speak Basic very well.

Any takers? :)

[member="Darth Vizios"]

Teaching is always welcome! She's got a lot to learn.

Did you have anything specific in mind?

[member="Dakil"] we are the dreamers.

[member="Vengeance"]

You mean I don't get to get smacked around by Ven?

Either one works! Do you have a preference?

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
[member="Alm"]

Anything you may need or want her to know. If she's new with the Sith it could easily be along the lines of what a Sith should be. We could get into skills if you wanted to as well. Xander has some interesting teaching methods at times. If things work out... he could always take her on full time too.

[member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Vengeance"]

I'm not necessarily looking for a straight up training thread or a master, just interaction in general :)

Although I do like the idea of Vizios trying to explain the ways of the Sith to a backwards country bumpkin like her :p

[member="Alm"]

My character ain't a Force User, but with the recent looting requisitioning of the contents of the library on Lorrd, we might find some things for your character to learn. There's also the option of learning a few things about the art of political intrigue and manipulation, of which my character is a master.

[member="Alm"]

Fair enough. The point remains however that Venny is being hunted by like every Sith of note in the entire Galaxy.

That leaves either [member="Armis Vindex"] as a tbd interaction and [member="Soryn Solimar"] as a potential rival for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom