Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Writer

I know this is going to sound super boring but- I wouldn't. I'd lock my fucking doors and keep my family inside and have a baseball bat in hand because I'm also not going to let *anyone else* do anything to us.

What book do you wish you had written?

skin, bone, and arrogance
I'm not any kind of day person, but I tend to be more productive in the mornings and I grind my teeth while sleeping, so getting up early is critical to avoid hideous headaches. So... in a way, you could say yes?

Favorite Overwatch character (lol)?

Oh god, this is a terrible question. I think the 2010 Camaro is one of the most amazing cars out there. But I'm named for a Mustang. So both!

Do you have any tattoos? If yes, what are they? If not, why not? OR, which tattoo would you like to get?

I don't, but only because I strongly believe that if you're gonna mark your body, you'd better intend to keep the mark forever, and it had better mean something to you.

That said, I want one, I just haven't decided on what.

If you could write a book, what genre would it be and what age group would you gear it toward?

Fantasy, middle age groups;15- whoever else wants to read it, I've already written a few books, and received some high praise, that's why I'm on, to sharpen my writing skills.

If you could go back in time and change one thing you did,what it would be? ((Sorry in advance if this brings back painful memories ;-; ))

To write a good story- both as the main character in their own stories and as supporting characters to other people's stories.​

Do you speak more than one language? (doesn't have to be fluent)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom