Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private [ASK] Lost Legends : The Quest for the Star Compass

OOc: Please dm me and ask if you wish to join and I will coordinate your character in.

wb1.png

TAGS:

OOC: You must ask to join. There is no post-order. First come first serve. Compete with one another or work together. The choice is yours and yours alone.

red_boarder.png

Oh, gather 'round the table here, And lend a curious ear, The tale of the Star Compass dear, A legend we revere!
In ancient days when stars were young, A fabled tool was made, A compass forged by vanished ones, Its secrets never fade.
Oh, gather 'round the table here, And fill your glass with cheer, The Star Compass, so near and dear, Its legend you will hear!
It leads to treasure, gold and gems, To worlds unknown by men, To danger, doom, and darkened realms, And back to home again.
Oh, gather 'round the table here, And toast the brave and bold, The Star Compass, no need to fear, Its tale is now retold!
A crystal planet singing sweet, A nebula of shade, A ghostly ship, a feat, a treat, A never-ending glade.
Oh, gather 'round the table here, And raise your glass on high, The Star Compass, its myth so clear, Will never say goodbye!
So seek it if you've heart and soul, But heed this warning true, The compass might just take a toll, And turn its gaze on you.
Oh, gather 'round the table here, The legend's never done, The Star Compass, so rare, so dear, Our journey's just begun!

"Gather 'round, young explorers, and let me tell you the tale of the Star Compass, a device forged in the ancient days when the galaxy itself was still young. They say it was crafted by an enigmatic race, long vanished, who knew the secret pathways through the stars that no modern navicomputer can fathom."

He takes a slow sip from his glass, his eyes glinting with a mixture of wisdom and mischief.

"Aye, the Star Compass isn't just a tool; it's a key. A key to regions of space untouched by the foot of any known being. Regions filled with treasures beyond imagining, civilizations lost to time, and dangers that would freeze the blood of even the bravest warrior."

His voice drops to a whisper, and the cantina seems to grow quieter.

"But the compass is elusive, my friends. Many have sought it, from treasure hunters to emperors, but few have glimpsed its intricate design or felt its call. Some say it's cursed, leading only to doom and despair. Others believe it's a beacon of hope, a path to new beginnings."

He leans back, his eyes twinkling.

"I've heard tell of planets made entirely of crystal, where the very ground sings with the Force. Of dark nebulae where shadows come alive and ancient ships drift, crewed by the ghosts of a forgotten war. The Star Compass could lead you to these wonders, or to a void so dark and empty that no light or life can escape."

A shiver runs through the listeners as he concludes.

"So, if you ever find yourself on the trail of the Star Compass, ask yourself this: Are you seeking fame and fortune, knowledge and discovery, or something deeper and more profound? Choose wisely, for the compass doesn't just show the way; it reflects the very soul of the seeker."

With a final knowing smile, he turns away, leaving his audience to ponder the mysteries and allure of the Star Compass, their imaginations ignited by the possibilities.

After entertaining the crowd with the lively poem about the Star Compass, Marno leans back on his stool, his fingers idly playing with an ancient-looking pendant around his neck. He catches the eye of a particularly interested party at the bar.

"Ah, you seem intrigued by the legend of the Star Compass, my friends. It's not just a tale, you know. I've been to the edges of known space and have heard whispers, hints of its last known location."

He leans in, lowering his voice, and his eyes narrow, filled with a mix of excitement and cunning.

"For a nominal fee, I could part with a navigation map that leads to the last recorded whereabouts of the Compass. A place where the stars themselves seem to whisper its name. But be warned, the path is fraught with peril and uncertainty. Only the bravest or perhaps the most foolhardy would dare to tread where the Compass points."

Marno's offer hangs in the air, his smile hinting at adventure and untold riches, yet tempered by the serious undertone of risk and danger.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom