Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art stuff

Netherworld

Shoutout to [member="Linori Pryde"] for giving me the idea as I was browsing the art section. :D

Since I also dabble in art / drawing in my free time and therefore consider practice invaluable, I thought I'd create this thread for anybody who wants a sketch of something. I already have a graphics thread open, but doing both in a single thread would probably result in total chaos, so...

A sample, for those interested ;)

vrag.png

My character, Vrag.

[member="Netherworld"]

Botherin' you again, but d'you think you could redraw this guy with longer hair?

Sorry... There's a few characters I'm a bit of a stickler for :p

Netherworld

[member="Malachite Avachei"]

ah, that explains it :p

I'll se what I can do. ;) just... don't expect anime, or sth. and at best you'll probably get flats, full-on coloring takes waaaay too much time x)

AHHH! I'm so interested! Linori's bio has the only art I've done of her. Your average Miraluka in purple / gray scholarly robes.

This thread is amazing!

[member="Netherworld"]

Goddamn is that some good work right there! Top notch stuff mate.

Mind if I ask what you personally used to learn how to draw, or was it one of those cases where you practiced day in and day out for a dozen or so years?

Netherworld

Thank you all for your kind comments. :)

[member="Felix Dunst"]

option 2) ? :p I did take drawing classes (is that the word in English?) for a couple of years, but that was more to learn to draw in large scale and with different mediums (y'know, other than your common pencil). Never did anything special or stuff. I did eat a couple of Anatomy atlases, tho (it helps immensely). Then again, I go to med school so it's kinda obligatory for me anyway. I guess you could say I killed two birds with one stone, lol :p

[member="Avalore Eden"]
Ah, the infamous third Jennifer Lawrence face-claim. xD Should I tag all three of you when I post the drawing? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom