Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art stuff

Netherworld

[member="Dresden Strife"] / [member="Akann-Set"]

Yo, I'd like it if you tagged me. I don't check threads unless I'm tagged. ;)

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

I'm not sure how well a full-body pic would work for an avatar. I can draw it for you, but it's probably not going to look very good.

In any case, I still have a bit of a backlog in the sig department, so these will be probably take some time to make :)

nismodriver

Hopeless romantic, pure heart, determined will
@Netherworld a custom character portrait please take your time I know your backlogged thanks :) pm for detailed description or just look at bio I am not too picky. I'm sure it look cool

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
When you have free time, can you please draw Nima too :)

She's a young Jedi in her twenties, she looks like my avatar, but she'll become purple and minus the Sith tattoos soon. :)

[member="Netherworld"]

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!~ I want your coloring powers! Amazing stuff!~

1cf.gif

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Netherworld"]
I've succumb to temptation! You can put it on the bottom of the barrel, but if you eventually could, can you sketch this girl, in this outfit in white, wearing this pair of heels, with this color of hair (head and tails) in this hairstyle? :3
Oh, and her hair has to be over her eyes like the original, it is mandatory. And fangs! xD

*spent ten minutes in guilt debating whether to press "Post" or not*

I will be forever in your debt/at your disposal.

Do you think, if you have any free time, you could do a sketch of my character?
If yes, I'd just like him in either a jedi robe or in a dull green flight jacket standing in a jungle type environment. You can check his profile for physical appearance and or just ask me.
Thanks in advance.
[member="Netherworld"]

[member="Netherworld"]

Curious if you would draw my sith pureblood sith knight as I hope he would be when fully equipped.

You can see his basic looks at: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/15036-nezuel/#entry168920

The sword http://s97.photobucket.com/user/Praxeum_2006/media/dragon360_25-1.jpg.html

The armor is a tricky one, on one had I want robes covering most of the armor similar to http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/269/5/a/sith_dynasty___marka_ragnos_by_leadzero-d2zg53t.jpgbut without the hat and giant pauldrons. Perhaps the bracers would be visable with smaller pauldrons like http://i39.tinypic.com/27xjux2.jpg, perhaps the leg as well. Black robe with gold armor when shown.

[member="Netherworld"] Hello! I am new to the server and I'd like to request a signature for Kon. If you could, try the signature being a gif? The background to the far left having a faded out Kel Dorian that stands defensively with a lightsaber (any color) and then appear beside him "i may be wrong, but perhaps violence may be the one true way to peace." Do in any color scheme and style you prefer.

Netherworld

[member="Sitara Qin"]

Thank you!

Used to do pencil sketches and then scans, but my scanner died, so now I usually just make it with a tablet from scratch. Both have their advantages, I guess :p

[member="Netherworld"]

think you can draw Vladimir Tedesky for me? Just asking because I like your work and would like to see how you would do this.

"Vladimir stands at 5 feet, 8 inches and weighs 194 pounds. His hair is stark white and his eyes are teal circuited, his skin is white, but was once olive complexion. He tends to wear an extravagant purple coat with a grey shirt under it and gold chains on his pants, wrists and around his neck (as a belt, wristlets and a necklace respectively.), and he has black pants and combat boots on."

His description in the NPC sub of him

Triter Zone

The Littlest Space Pirate
[member="Netherworld"]

If you have the time and inclination, might I request something from your almighty stylus? Amazing work, by the way!
I was wondering if you might draw my character, Triter Zone. I have a picture for him, obviously, but I was hoping I could commission something that wasn't already someone else's character. That in mind, I was hoping you could ignore the picture I already stole am using and give your interpretation based on the following description:

Triter Zone is a young Amaran male, age 24, with the lean features, sandy colored fur, brown markings and large ears of a fennec fox. His eyes are dark brown. He stands a little over a meter tall, or around 4 feet. Triter stands digitigrade, and thus doesn't wear shoes; his feet are wrapped partially in protective bandages.
He wears a dark grey flight suit with a multitude of pouches and pockets, in which he stores his gear; he also wears an antique blaster pistol in a hip holster. Over these, he usually wears a floor-length dark green cloak. Think something like Tochiro from Captain Harlock, minus the hat.

I know this is probably a little unusual for you, but if you choose to give it a shot, I would be eternally grateful!

I always get so envious of people who can draw! It's a talent that I just don't have.

Love your work! [member="Netherworld"]

[member="Netherworld"]

OnO teach me the ways of the art, my Master!

>.> <.<

Seriously, though, your people-drawing skills are exemplary! While I'm not too bad with folks, I've still got a lot to learn.

Keep up with the good work!

Liliane

L
[member="Netherworld"]

Oh goodness, you are so awesome! Not only are you good with Photoshop, you can draw really well, too. Compared to what I can do, your stuff is like masterpieces.

Seriously, keep up the good work! :)

Darth Atrox

D
Hi! Can you make me a sig? I figured now I'm a Darth I should have an amazingly supercalligfragilisticexspialodocious signature to match my rank! :D

Base: Anything stormy, red or smoky - can it be a GIF please?

Character: Here - can his eyes light up at the end please?

Words: They call me Tauros.
But you know me as death. (bit dark but eh xD)

If this is too complex, let me know. xDD

-----------------------------------------
[member="Netherworld"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom