Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Arranging A Heist

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Hello there scoundrels, bounty hunters, and scoundrels of all kinds!

Today I am looking to round up some skilled and professional workers that don't mind getting their hands dirty and don't care what shady benefactors are shipping them their credits! Specifically I want to arrange and set up a heist on the world of Aing-Tii, now occupied by the Sith Order, to retrieve a very special relic from secure hands. This mission must be discreet and will more than likely involve a lot of sneaking, murdering, and security system avoiding. Of course I am open to alternative methods and plans for breaching the Aing-Tii vault as well should they be more effective.

So if you find yourself with a particular set of skills and a particular lack of credits, don't hesitate to let me know!

Hello there scoundrels, bounty hunters, and scoundrels of all kinds!

Today I am looking to round up some skilled and professional workers that don't mind getting their hands dirty and don't care what shady benefactors are shipping them their credits! Specifically I want to arrange and set up a heist on the world of Aing-Tii, now occupied by the Sith Order, to retrieve a very special relic from secure hands. This mission must be discreet and will more than likely involve a lot of sneaking, murdering, and security system avoiding. Of course I am open to alternative methods and plans for breaching the Aing-Tii vault as well should they be more effective.

So if you find yourself with a particular set of skills and a particular lack of credits, don't hesitate to let me know!
I have two that would be down

Uzuro if you need some muscle n fire power
And
Nola if you need a great co-pilot or mechanic/engineer

If you need someone for sneaking, I is master of disguise

main-qimg-01b903fc747a7150495c0455bfc5369a

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom