Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arpat be Burcyan - Seed of Friendship [Ordo] [[Complete]]

[member="Ordo"]

She started only slightly when she heard his footsteps enter the galley, but kept digging around until he spoke. When he did, she started, and blushed again as she finally found what she'd been looking for. From his perspective, it was probably quite amusing: She was kneeling on the counter with one of the stools butted up against the lower cabinets. "Thanks..." she mumbled, stuffing a bite of it into her mouth triumphantly. At his next question, she frowned for a moment and then just shrugged. "Better than I have in a long time, that''s all I know..." she replied after swallowing the bite of Uj cake. "We close to Mandalore..?" she asked then, looking up at him, her hair slightly tousled by sleep. She paused to swallow another bite of Uj cake. "So.... I was thinking about a new name, and looked up a few. How about...Anija?"

[member="Anija Ordo"]

He watched her out of the corner of his eye as he stirred some sweetener into his caff. Someday he'd have to switch to Shiig but not today. He took a small flask out of the cupboard and poured a little clear liquid into the cup and stirred some more.

He little hands stuffed cake in her mouth and she chewed like she still wasn't sure qhen her next meal would be. He hoped she qould feel at home on Mandalore but he wouldn't be able to stay long. He still had his fiancé to find. However, he would do his best for the girl who reminded him so much of his little sister.

"Anija, huh?" Jasper said looking up at the overhead in contemplation as his took a sip of the caff, "Anija Ordo. Has a nice ring to it I'd say. Well Anija, we're gonna drop from hypersp..."

Ordo was interupted by the warning klaxon that announced they were about to drop from hyperspace.

"Space, right aboit now I guess." He finished his statment, "better get to the cockpit."

Ordo quickly drank the hot caff a little lower in the cup and walked quickly to the cockpit just in time for the stars to streak and return to the pin points of light in the backdrop of space. There in the viewport sat the crown jewel of the galaxy, harsh and unyeilding, yet still protective and beautiful. The veshok forest and bodies of water. The mountains and deserts. It was a glorious sight to return to. Ordo sat starring for a minute before he caught himself and began flying toward the planet.

"Manda'yaim." He said simply, "home."

He brought the ship on a course to Keldabe and after 40 minutes or so was settling the big ship on its landing struts.

"This is it." He said looking at Anija, "this is where we begin a new life kiddo. Cin Vhetin, clean slate, welcome home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom