Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ArmaTech Industries

Chance Bonaventure

C
Interest:

- ACS-203 Hellfire Autocannon; is this able to be adapted for my purposes below? If not, a custom request may be required.

Request:

I need an automated autocannon capable of being targeting compatible with my Xayinas-Class Slicer Droid, allowing the droid to act as a targeting suite, to designate hostiles for the weapon in a mounted position, and the weapon itself to track and shoot targets acquired. It will also need an auto-load function, preferable an ammunition box that can auto-feed with minimal jamming potential.

I would also request an ammunition type capable of punching through anything short of ship hull. So light vehicles or less. I'm going to be hunting heavily armored contracts, I need to shred them.

Is this possible? I have ample credits available for confirmation of sale, if so.

[member="Sidon Eshe"]
Approved on the Sale

However ATI doesn't have any new technologies in the works at the moment in regards to your request. What you see is what you got from us until further notice. Sorry

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Sold Again

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Laira Darkhold"]

I am in need of more things. For killing, with my mercenary company:

- ACS-004 Specter Scout Armor x5
- ACS-004 Titan Assault Armor x2
- ACS-004 Immortal Battle Armor x2
- ACS-203 Hellstorm Blastercannon x3
- ACS-207 Acidthrower x2

- ACS-301 Modular Probe Droid [Destroyer & Hunter kits] x2

Our mercenary company is growing rapidly, and we have landed numerous contracts. Credits are certainly available, from both the faction and myself.

I look forward to even more mutually beneficial sales.

[member="Kur"]

Sold Except for the Immortal.

Its limited and I don't feel like selling more than 1 to an individual or adding any additional contracts for larger orders since its already fairly widely used. I have a few standing contracts I'll continue to honor, but no new ones.

[member="Ivor Eyes Inquaart"]

Sold

@Gerarich Thanor

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom