Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ArmaTech Industries

[member="Draco Vereen"]

I would like to purchase the following as well as parts to repair them as needed, Also if you have any training vids for these it would be appreciated.

1x Mythosaur Mobile Fortress

3x Ori'edee shield walkers

18x Redemeer Main Battle Tanks

20x each of Harbinger Battle Tanks, Annihilator Tank Destroyers, Mobile Artillery Vehicles, and Devastator Assault tanks.

Along with these vehicles I would like to purchase the following armors.

2x Titan Assault Armor Suits

32x Arbiter Battle armor suits

4574x Terminus Marine Armor Suits

If you have any doubts about my ability to purchase this feel free to contact my boss [member="Darth Metus"] for proof of capability.

Duke Kyle DeVoe

Head of House DeVoe
Draco, I had sent you a PM on May 3rd requesting if your company could build me this prototype SD for House DeVoe of Alderaan.
I see that you have not had a chance to read it.
Anyway, The reason for asking is that Alderaan had been attacked recently by sith and enough is enough... Alderaan is to be armed..offensively as well as defensively. As thus, we designed and blueprinted the following items which we need for your corporation to produce for us, until we ourselves get our own shipyard going.

Anyway, since the PM, I had submitted two other entries. I wish for your company to be the manufactures. Don't trust Mandal Arms.
If Draco is not available, then my request at this time is for [member="Laira Darkhold"] to consider my request.

Thank you.

Devo Alderaani designed SD

DV SF-1 starfighters

DV SI-9 Interceptor

DV ST-X Attack bomber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom