Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ArmaTech Industries

A Transmission Comes to your Datapad from an IP on Terminus
It Transcribes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[member="Draco Vereen"] , you may remember me from an earlier deal. My name is Fleet Admiral Kerkov of the Open Circle Armada. We at the OCA want you and your company to construct a whole armored division for us. We will of course pay handsomely for your services. Listed below is the products we inquire you to be built. If you could come to this location, or send another representative to sign the contract.

15 ACS-501 Devastator Assault Tank
15 ACS-501 Annihilator Tank Destroyer
10 ACS-502 Mobile Artillery Vehicle
1 ACS-503 Mythosaur Mobile Fortress
2,187 ACS-206 Variable Output Blaster cannon
----------------------------------------------------------------
End Transmission

[member="Rogen Gyll"]
Approved. Best of luck out in the field.

[member="William Kerkov"]
As the OCA has on numerous occasion attempted to do harm to ArmaTech Employee's or friends of ArmaTech's CEO, we will not be supplying your men with additional arms and armor to assist you.

[member="Inrokini'kol'airik"]
Sure.

Also some of those are minor Production, such as the Specter, Titan, Mobile Artillery, and Shielded Heavy Assault Droids. Just and FYI.

I expect Mass Production for a singular House requires significantly smaller numbers than Mass Production for an entire faction.

We can discuss details at a later date. House Inrokini is currently busy with other matters.

[member="Vassara Raxis"]
I mean, I'll sell you that, but two points of order. The ACS-801 is a Defensive weapon for a Capital Ship, and the LLT-13 Blackest Night Stealth System is for Sub-Capital Ships.

[member="Hamter Melson"]
It says Bulk Orders are only available in Contracts meaning if you wanted more than a handful you would have to lead a Faction or have a fairly large company and sign a contract for their supply. If you want one or so, they are available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom