Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Arlo Amnen

Copy-of-The-Vonnuvi01-2.png

Untitled-design-18.png

-I| NAME: Arlo Amnen
-I| FACTION: The Braxant Covenant
-I| NOBLE HOUSE: House Amnen
-I| RANK: Young Noble
-I| HOMEWORLD: Artorias
-I| SPECIES: Human
-I| AGE: 13 GSY
-I| SEX: Male
-I| HEIGHT: 4'10" (1.47m)
-I| WEIGHT: 95lbs (40.1kg)
-I| EYES: Brown
-I| HAIR: Brown
-I| SKIN: Pale
-I| FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes (Unmanifested)

-I| APPEARANCE: Arlo is a handsome lad, though a bit small for his age compared to other boys. He has short brown hair and eyes to match, is lean in build, and prefers to wear his house colors when traveling or tending to matters in the public eye

-I| TRAITS: [Kind] [Blessed] [Reserved] [Artful Escapist] [Misfit Noble] [Scarred]

-I| BIO: The firstborn son of a minor lord in a middling house, Arlo was destined for much the same as his father's line before him; A quiet life as a lumber mogul on idyllic Artotias, beyond the notice of the major houses. Until his family was caught in the crossfire of a raid orchestrated by House Renoux. Young Arlo was but ten when he lost his mother, father, and older siblings in a fire that claimed his family home. It was only by the grace of a local girl and her family that the lordling was rescued and brought to the safety of Muunilinst and its patron house, the comparatively affable House Amnen.

In the arms of the Yellow and Black, Arlo was given a new life and a new name. Cared for, as if one of the House's own. It is a debt that can never be repaid, a kindness that can never be forgotten.

In the few years since, Arlo has devoted himself to being the best son he can to the found family who's borrowed blood is much thicker than he's ever known. Despite the cruetlies suffered at the hands of Renoux, he harbors no intent to draw blades and settle the score; Instead, Arlo prefers to engross himself in more artful therapies.

Copy-of-Arcadian-Divider01.png
Amnen.png
Copy-of-Arcadian-Divider01-2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom