Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Aris Needs More Friends!

I'm feeling better (not 100% but certainly better) after my loa, and I want threads! I like threading, it's just what I do, I like to write. And so, more threads for Aris. He's a lil' guy who is still trying to learn what it means to feel and be a person. A lot of his formative years were spent in a clone vat, so he ended up focusing a lot on facts and just learning in general. When he was introduced to the concept of family with the Noble's, he figured out some on what it means to be family.

So now I want him to figure out more on what it means to be a friend. Or rival. Hit me up if you wanna write that kind of stuff, or just in general!

Hmm, I've been trying to get this one established and some char dev going. Now that I've wrapped threads up and have some open spots, would you be interested in a thread? Zai doesn't know she is even Force Sensitive yet nor what that even entails and it would be good to hopefully get her connected with a friend or someone to annoy her for some sort of connection since her entire family perished.

Aris Noble Aris Noble

How about both a friend and a rival?
Both is always good.

Hmm, I've been trying to get this one established and some char dev going. Now that I've wrapped threads up and have some open spots, would you be interested in a thread? Zai doesn't know she is even Force Sensitive yet nor what that even entails and it would be good to hopefully get her connected with a friend or someone to annoy her for some sort of connection since her entire family perished.

Aris Noble Aris Noble

Aris wouldn't be able to tell she's Force Sensitive either so it could end up to a funny situation where when she finds out he can be just as surprised.

Both is always good.

Aris wouldn't be able to tell she's Force Sensitive either so it could end up to a funny situation where when she finds out he can be just as surprised.

That sounds awesome and interesting.

I'd be down to write at thread unless you'd rather start. I'm flexible on locations cause i can hand wave having to travel for research / visiting cause why not reasons.

That sounds awesome and interesting.

I'd be down to write at thread unless you'd rather start. I'm flexible on locations cause i can hand wave having to travel for research / visiting cause why not reasons.

I too am indifferent on who starts. I'm about to head out for some dnd so I wouldn't be able to post till tomorrow as it is! And anywhere that isn't a crime infested world works for Aris to be around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom