Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Are You Not Entertained?

In the dark underbelly of Nar shaddaa there resides many vices, if someone wants something they can find it on Nar shaddaa be it spice or blood. Somewhere on the planet in a fighting pit surrounded by crowds of people from all walks of life with the only thing uniting them was their lust for blood was Grendel within the pit. Facing the Wampa in front of him unarmed Grendel was happy to be facing an opponent almost as big as himself, the Wampa struck with talons but failed to gain any purchase on Grendel's armour. Grendel for his part just let this happen with a bored look on his face, in response Grendel grabbed the Wampa with a bear hug and just as quickly as it started it finished with the beasts broken back. Dropping the dead Wampa to the ground and bring a massive foot down on its head, crushing it in its entirety sending blood and bone fragment across the pit, looking up to the cheering crowd Grendel spread is arms wide.

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?" roared Grendel "I'M NOT, I DEMAND A WORTHY OPPONENT"

The Lost Grandson of Palpatine
A hooded figure watched, not impressed himself. "How about a fight against Star Warrior?" Someone joked . So the hooded figure jumped in, grabbing a laser staff that couldn't be destroyed by lightsabers. He tossed it to Grendel. He removes his hood revealing he is TJ, the Star Warrior. "If you accept, this won't be a fight to the death as that would be to easy for both of us. No, it's till one of us yields. Winner gets 1,500 Underworld Credits. Or, I can jump out of here as easily as I jumped in. " TJ said. He may of only been 17, but when he was serious he was scary

Grendel look down at the young Jedi and let the laser staff bounce off of him, he would use his own weapon to beat the Jedi into the ground. Reaching for the Hammer slung across his back and settling into a ready stance.

"Aye I agree to your terms kid" rumbled the massive Mandalorian. Grendel knew he held the advantage in strength and size at least and he was sure the kid was a gonna be a lot more agile than him not to mention skill in the force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom